Battlefield hardline clan

APEXX_17
4 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
Hello everyone, im looking for a clan to join. I usually plays TDM but ocasionally plays conquest. Im looking for a clan to communicate so that its easier to play on conquest and TDM maps.
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PLAYING ALONE!!! HAHAHAHA

Comments

• KPNuts74
    230 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

I am leader of one of the top TDM clans.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

He appears to be around 17 (or at least that age when he made his name?ha)

His stats aren't anything to phone home to mom about.

TDM does appear to be about half of his player time.
  • APEXX_17
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

Hi! I'm 18.

Am i any good? There's only one way to find out. Most of the time i played on my own without communication, i can say i did well. But if there's people to communicate with, i can play very well.
    You can check out my youtube for my performance.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeryTk6apPE-femSfvOnmIQ
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    APEXX_17 wrote: »
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

Hi! I'm 18.

Am i any good? There's only one way to find out. Most of the time i played on my own without communication, i can say i did well. But if there's people to communicate with, i can play very well.

I think you might exaggerate your solo skills a bit just by looking at your recent TDM games? ;)

And I can tell by the one video I watched of TDM play that you need a little work on a few things. Kind of funny really watching the very first minute of one video (https://youtube.com/watch?v=T0pSSiRE2To) where you totally care nothing about your teammate and vault in front of him in hopes of getting to a place you want which makes him lose his positioning in same said area. He appears to shoot at you in anger for doing so right before you switch forward to a minute later where he appears to leave your side because of it?

You appear to have some aiming skills but if your TDM matches end with you having more deaths than kills then you might need to change something up?

Possible this TDM clan could help you with some of that if they are willing to take you under their wing and you are willing to learn?

Good luck.

Edit: and a simple question. Why does it appear like you quit most all of your games before they are over? What is happening there?
  • APEXX_17
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

Hi! I'm 18.

I think you might exaggerate your solo skills a bit just by looking at your recent TDM games? ;)

And I can tell by the one video I watched of TDM play that you need a little work on a few things. Kind of funny really watching the very first minute of one video (https://youtube.com/watch?v=T0pSSiRE2To) where you totally care nothing about your teammate and vault in front of him in hopes of getting to a place you want which makes him lose his positioning in same said area. He appears to shoot at you in anger for doing so right before you switch forward to a minute later where he appears to leave your side because of it?

You appear to have some aiming skills but if your TDM matches end with you having more deaths than kills then you might need to change something up?

Possible this TDM clan could help you with some of that if they are willing to take you under their wing and you are willing to learn?

Good luck.

Maybe we could play side by side, you can show me a few tips and teach me? Ill try taking in some tips from you?
  • BillyHoWCR
    edited September 2016
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

Hi! I'm 18.

Good luck.

Maybe we could play side by side, you can show me a few tips and teach me? Ill try taking in some tips from you?

Do you still play on x360? Looks like you moved on to XOne? (I won't make that jump to Current Gen any time soon. ha)

I am far past (900+hrs) the play period where I play for a win and really just play to mess around with a gun type or towards an Assignment or two. Most times even letting my 5 year old take control of a game when he wants to join in. (yes likely that would annoy many players on my team if they knew. ha) But I do still sometimes play to win.

Best thing I could recommend to you by watching your few videos is to play closer attention to your teammates. You seem to have that habit of vaulting in front of teammates as if they don't exist. Just saw it again from you on a derailed game to a guy full prone. You totally just walk around him and in front of his line of sight. This erks me when I play and a teammate walks in front of me like that... especially when I have an RPG. ha (With Friends Like This...)

Also, don't block doors like you do in some of your videos. You become a target more easily shot by enemy and prevent egress from an area a teammate might need if they get the mindset to run and fight another day.

Try not to stand right in the middle of a hallway or entrance when walking through areas. At times you do this and leave yourself wide open needlessly. Other times you actually appear to be using walls to their advantage and slicing corners as you should. But hey... even I tend to do these things at times out of bad habit of laziness. (I am surely not a pro!)

You got some good aiming skills for the most part. So that is a plus. Just really see the lacking more in what I observed in team play areas. (if that is really what you are looking for?) But again... I also know how it can be on a team that doesn't play well and you can get caught up and ruin your own play style with a bad team. Many times though I can be one of the best guys on the worst team and still do poorly simply because of being swarmed by a team that works well together. Especially those damn well teamed Brazilians. ha

Good luck.

Edit: also note KPNuts74 is the guy that mentioned his clan to join. (he appears to be on XOne?) You should message him and see if he can give you a trial for his clan? And also remember my critique is always simply to assist you... nothing more. ;) Good luck.

Edit #2: sorry still watching one of your videos. Here is another perfect example of what I am talking about where you don't seem to have a care in the world about where you teammates are in relation to you. You simply go to the column and cut in and out in front of your teammate as you take over his position in the 4m23s point of the video. https://youtu.be/nd1pYE3Rrz4?t=4m23s

Need to most assuredly work on this as it appears to be your worst team habit from what I can see. ;)
  • KPNuts74
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

Hi! I'm 18.

Sorry, but we only tend to recruit over 21s (majority of clan is 30+).
  • BillyHoWCR
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

Hi! I'm 18.

That is a bit ageist isn't it? I myself am over 50 years old and yes was forced to add age limits to a BF3 clan I had. But it was set to 18 with people below that age still being able to make a case on a one by one basis.

Old enough to serve in the military, old enough to be in a video game clan is my rule of thumb.
  • KPNuts74
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

Hi! I'm 18.

That is a bit ageist isn't it? I myself am over 50 years old and yes was forced to add age limits to a BF3 clan I had. But it was set to 18 with people below that age still being able to make a case on a one by one basis.

Old enough to serve in the military, old enough to be in a video game clan is my rule of thumb.

It is just from our experience over the years. Statistically we have had more issues from younger players (although granted we have had our share of issues with older players as well).
  • BillyHoWCR
    How old are you?

Are you any good?

Hi! I'm 18.

It is just from our experience over the years. Statistically we have had more issues from younger players (although granted we have had our share of issues with older players as well).

That is why you have trial periods where new recruits meet up with squad leaders to run them through their paces. They can gain full membership into said clan if they can prove their ability to work with a team in a normal manner.

But hey, that is up to you but really is pretty bad when a person is discounted when they can vote and join the military. At a minimum that should give people an opportunity to try out for a clan on a video game.

Maybe lead off with your age restrictions when suggesting clan join up? Just an idea... ;)
  • KPNuts74
    Yeah we state the age restriction on our website/recruitment page and to be fair my first question to the guy here was 'how old are you?'
  • BillyHoWCR
    Yeah we state the age restriction on our website/recruitment page and to be fair my first question to the guy here was 'how old are you?'

Though the major area where people will likely first look is Battlelog and it states nothing there.

And to be fair asking "how old are you?" is really not a good lead in question when "are you at least 21?" would be more appropriate to your rules. Helps lessen the thought of any false hopes when people would normally imagine 18 as being plenty old enough in such instances for most platoons. Thus a more close ended question versus an open ended question. Just saying...

• KPNuts74
    Well let's hope he can cope with this crushing, life changing blow.
  • BillyHoWCR
    Well let's hope he can cope with this crushing, life changing blow.

I am sure he can... he is an adult. ;)