Battlefield 4 ps3 Clan (looking for a clan)

Fuzzionbeat
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
I am looking for a clan that plays weekly on the playstation 3 and has a mic. I am 14. I'm lvl 52 and I have battlefield 4, hardline, and 3.

Comments

• YOS123
    887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello. If you want to find platoons to play with, then use this link --> https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-4-playstation-platoon-recruitment
  • HATEWIFELOVEGAME
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I am looking for a clan that plays weekly on the playstation 3 and has a mic. I am 14. I'm lvl 52 and I have battlefield 4, hardline, and 3.

Add me on playstation and lets see what you got
  • CAPPIE97
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited October 2016
    JOIN TACTICAL GAMING!

Do you want to join a fun and competitive clan? Looking for a well-organized, established group of gamers? Look no further than Tactical Gaming . We have over 2800+ members across the globe and support ALL platforms for BF4. We also support other games if you have other interests! If you comply with the requirement there is a 100% admission. Note we just finish creating our own gaming league website.
    Requirements:
    15+ and mature attitude
    Headset/Mic
    Computer to sign up
    Speak and understand English

Tactical Gaming was founded in 2004 to bring like-minded gamers together. We are both competitive and recreational and have something for everyone. We have Squads for all time zones and all platforms that support Battlefield 4. Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.
    While we do have over 2800 members, you get assigned to a small squad with 5-10 other people and - I speak from experience - these people will become your good friends. Most of them will be online often, and you will have opportunities to meet players in other squads too! We currently have about 50 active members in our PS3 Brigade and 70 active members in our PS4 Brigade for Battlefield 4. We also have Brigades for X360,XB1 and PC!
    We have 2 main squad timezones that each play mandatory practices Wednesdays and Sundays:
    Western Hemisphere (US/CAN) 8pm to 10pm / 2000-2200 EST (PS3 and PS4 )
    Australia (kingston) 8pm to 10 / 2000-2200 (PS3 and PS4)

As referrer put CAPPIER97

NOTE that we DO plan to move our Battlefield Division from BF4 to BF1 for XB1, PS4 and PC once BF1 is released. Our Xbox 360 and PS3 Brigades will remain with BF4.
  • CAPPIE97
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member

apply for Tactical Gaming
  • dontesinferno123
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am a plastation 3 gamer. I don't have a mike. But I want to play with players that have mikes. I prefer air combat. Comment if I can join ur squad or clan.
  • animalplanet96
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    add me up on ps3, i have a mic and my psn is JewTheAssassin
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3888 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Please dont necro old threads.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.