Youtubers unite... (Xbox 360)

BillyHoWCR
330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I would like to see if anyone would be interested in getting together in the near future to organize a Youtube play day? Where those of us few Xbox 360 players that have recording capabilities could organize and record some games together? Allow us the chance of seeing an entire match from all perspectives?

If we can get enough participants interested then we can discuss further what maps, game modes, region, or any other discussion points to make it more interesting for viewers.

We can always start out just from a squad perspective if we only have a few that can participate in the beginning.

Post here or message me if you are interested.

Comments

• WDA_spaceflaffy
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good on you for trying to make a collaboration happen. I wish I could join you but I cannot currently. But the idea of playing to entertain others makes me want to FastTrack buying Battlefield Hardline for the Xbox 360.