Spawn beacon boosters -.-"

Warhawk_tK
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Hi!

This is a little "rant" and a question at the same time.

So the other day I was playing Hotwire (my favourite gamemode) and I came across these two fellas (not gonna name and shame since it's not allowed here unfortunately and it's not the point of this post), we were playing on Derailed and they were hiding in the area where the containers are with the Tanker truck. So the point is that I find it highly annoying that people are boosting like this. So the point of my post is: Why are people boosting like this in BF? What are they winning with it, besides that ones' K/D will get boosted the others' is going to get totally ruined? In CoD I'd understand it to some extent because there are all these different camos some of which are really hard to get if you are not a decent player. (Still I find it annoying and in CoD it's a bannable offense! ).

Comments

• MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They want to pretend like they are good when they are actually bad.
  • theONEFORCE
    2322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Someone posted some vids on the old forum of some of the serious boosters boosting. They would come in three or four deep on the satellite phone and then the designated "Good Player" would kill them all with head shots. Rinse and repeat hundreds of times. The rounds would end with 100 + kills. The sheer amount of time some of these boosters put into boosting is crazy to say the least.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Someone posted some vids on the old forum of some of the serious boosters boosting. They would come in three or four deep on the satellite phone and then the designated "Good Player" would kill them all with head shots. Rinse and repeat hundreds of times. The rounds would end with 100 + kills. The sheer amount of time some of these boosters put into boosting is crazy to say the least.

Well that would seem kind of harder to accomplish seeing the delay they added for spawning on a Sat Phone. Sat Phones are near useless in game because of the fact it is so hard to spawn on one due to the long delay and other squad mates jumping on it. Almost have to switch to my own squad and spawn just to be able to do so.
  • KPNuts74
    230 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Depends on squad, noobs don't know how to spawn in them and if you are in clan squad players should be good enough to not die all the time.

A lot of my clan play Mechanic with beacons so at times we have the choice of a few beacons. Spawn beacons are one of the reasons I get a stupid amount of kills in TDM.
  • theONEFORCE
    2322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »

Well that would seem kind of harder to accomplish seeing the delay they added for spawning on a Sat Phone. Sat Phones are near useless in game because of the fact it is so hard to spawn on one due to the long delay and other squad mates jumping on it. Almost have to switch to my own squad and spawn just to be able to do so.

In the video I saw each enemy player had their own beacon and they would spawn in on it in a row and then get killed in a row.