Battlefield Hardline Community Missions

Braddock512
1261 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
Hey everyone,

We want to continue having Community Missions in both Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 4. We've done a lot of unique missions, given out innumerable Battlepacks and dozens of special Dog Tags.
Now I'd like to turn to you for suggestions on future Community Missions.

What types of missions did you like most?
Were they:
  • Weapon Specific
  • Mode Specific
  • Gadget Specific
  • High Difficulty/Low Time Limit
  • Individual or Community
Tell us, constructively, what you would do if you could create a Community Mission.

-Braddock512-

Comments

• theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I always prefer the ones that encourage teamwork, like revives.
  • TheNorthFIN
    765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Squad actions. It's rare to see a squad leader who does his job and even rarer to see a squad working together (public games, random players). Anything with teamwork is good in my book. Revives, repairs, resupplies, spotting.

Kind of sad to see that the commander didn't work well enough to get players interested in playing as one. Very, very few squad leaders accept the orders which makes commanders less useful. It was kind of fun on tablet but that's no longer a thing...

As to the rewards, I'm not very interested in battlepacks as I have over 700 of the 25 % boosts alone and I use them all the time. Dog tags I never bother with. New camos?
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ^ This right here, especially the ideas for the individual missions would be a heck of a lot of fun to work on.
  • garaaage2
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The mission where you had to kill two guys with zipline was amazing!
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    garaaage2 wrote: »

I remember something closer to 25 kills with zipline. What is this 2 guys one?
  • garaaage2
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »

I remember something closer to 25 kills with zipline. What is this 2 guys one?

No, there was a community mission earlier where you only had to make 2 kills with ziplines.
    I only had a multi-kill with a zipline once. Good times :D
  • StardustSpeedway
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about making a community mission for the competitive portion of this game? I can never find any games on it, which sucks. If it's a community mission, there could be actual games to play in this mode...
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How about making a community mission for the competitive portion of this game? I can never find any games on it, which sucks. If it's a community mission, there could be actual games to play in this mode...

I don't think that community missions draw people enough for that. You would virtually have another community mission that would be ignored because of the fact it is near impossible to find such a match. The reward for community missions is just not enough to encourage that much of a commitment to trying to complete.
  • garaaage2

I don't think that community missions draw people enough for that. You would virtually have another community mission that would be ignored because of the fact it is near impossible to find such a match. The reward for community missions is just not enough to encourage that much of a commitment to trying to complete.

I like the idea....It might actually bring enough people for one or two servers per region.
  • BillyHoWCR
    edited October 2016

I like the idea....It might actually bring enough people for one or two servers per region.

What part of the community mission do you think would actually draw people to such servers? People now have the open opportunity to join in on such servers... what part of a community mission is enough in your mind to draw said interest? Just asking... as I see no such draw as the community missions currently stand.

Edit: you know what I think would be an actual draw to get people to play competitive servers? They should offer 3x XP for all points earned in competitive servers.
  • rchrm5
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Is anyone else having trouble claiming the current community mission reward?
  • ecco4you
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016
    Where exactly can i claim the M1911 community mission completion? Thanks in advance.
  • BillyHoWCR
    ecco4you wrote: »
    Where exactly can i claim the M1911 community mission completion? Thanks in advance.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/communitymissions/
  • ecco4you

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/communitymissions/

Thanks a lot m8. I really appreciate your help.
  • JahMH
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rchrm5 wrote: »

Nope Thought It Was Just Me... Tweeted Them A Screenshot Just In case Battlelog Continues To Bug & They Think They're Gonna Get Off Without Giving Me My Camo, Dog Tag, & Battlepack
  • ecco4you
    JahMH wrote: »

Nope Thought It Was Just Me... Tweeted Them A Screenshot Just In case Battlelog Continues To Bug & They Think They're Gonna Get Off Without Giving Me My Camo, Dog Tag, & Battlepack

Well claiming button works well :) Only the awards are missing :))
  • BillyHoWCR

Are you talking the BF1 items or the BFH Battlepack? Obviously you won't see the BF1 items until you get into the BF1 game. The Battlepack though should be in your Battlepack inventory.
  • JahMH
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Are you talking the BF1 items or the BFH Battlepack? Obviously you won't see the BF1 items until you get into the BF1 game. The Battlepack though should be in your Battlepack inventory.

Its Not Even Letting Me Claim It... Battlelog Says Its Already Been Claimed But I See No Battlepack Or Dog Tag ...
  • BillyHoWCR
    edited October 2016

Its Not Even Letting Me Claim It... Battlelog Says Its Already Been Claimed But I See No Battlepack Or Dog Tag ...

Yep, I just claimed reward and got no Battlepack for it. Though I did see a "granted" Battlepack waiting for me when I started playing today. But it was prior to me completing mission. Maybe they gave that out to everyone for the gimped mission? But have no clue if I will see new camo and dogtag in BF1 if I join a game? But likely I won't buy BF1 so no big deal for me.