Battlefield Hardline Community Missions

2»

Comments

• theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the heads up on the M1911 Community mission. Completed it this morning!
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks for the heads up on the M1911 Community mission. Completed it this morning!

Did you get your reward Battlepack when you claimed reward?
  • gateway327
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys I just did the community mission and I did not get the battlepack nor the new skin or dog tags please help
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    gateway327 wrote: »
    Hey guys I just did the community mission and I did not get the battlepack nor the new skin or dog tags please help

Welcome to the club. I don't know of anyone that has yet. They really need to identify what they are going to do about the BF1 skin/dogtags... as the single Battlepack is really a joke of an award anyways.
  • Romito201
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well I did the mission in both hardline and 4 hope that doesn't mess anything up
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BillyHoWCR wrote: »

Did you get your reward Battlepack when you claimed reward?

I got the skin but I'm not sure if I got the battlepack.
  • gtac10
    613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd chose community.
  • tartaruga199
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    my community mission isn't working, i tried kill more than 50 player but isn't count kills
  • FrankTheTank1974
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2016
    It took for me a long time until my 1911 kills where accepted, but I got the battlepack now.
  • socrames
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Please improve community missions. They are:
    No fun, No teamwork required, Very Poor rewards

Try this: The enemy does not get to deposit a single stack of money in Blood Money. Reward 500,000. If they do deposit money, you have to steal it and end the game 300 - 0. Reward 250,000. Cool?
    Or try this: End a game with your squad being ace squad, MVP in the squad, total 'Order Followed' bonuses of the squad >10,000 and of course your team has to win. Reward: 1,000,000.
    Or even a 'personal' goal: End a round earning all of:
    • revive coin
    • first aid pack coin
    • ammo resupply coin
    • 3 camera coins
    • explosives coin?
    • spotting coin
    • savior or avenger or kill assist coin
    • 3 satellite coins
    • game mode coin
    • ace squad coin
    • WIN THE MATCH
    Reward: 5,000,000
  • XxMJ1910xX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • adio561
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Come play on YAM server!!! 32 player Conquest and i own all DLC. I also pay for this server out of my own pocket so it will be around for a long time. Type "YAM" in server browser search bar to find it. Thanks
  • soldier_boi1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    one that rewards weapon licenses ! would be great !!
  • David_Hayden37
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    It would be fun to have Weapon Specific missions but individual missions will be hell of a lot good.
  • PotatoKilr
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We should have vehicle specific missions, such as Helicopter roadkills or jump bonuses : )

Just kidding
  • C0ffinfeeder
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello, it's year 2019, people are still buying Hardline and having fun. I'd like to ask to make Community missions available yearly for all players in order to obtain some patches like zodiacs, promotion patches (except beta ones of course...). And since BfV lauch postpone other Battlefield titles don't get double XP weekends. Thank you!