Weekly Debrief

Top Questions Regarding the Battlefield 1 Rental Server Program

Comments

• Sgt_Senna
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where are the servers to rent in xbox one?
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Braddock512 Can we just confirm that the lack of servers in Europe is because the RSP is BETA? Or is it realy a fact that EA does not have enough capacity to go around?
  • -LANDOIE
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Braddock512 Can we just confirm that the lack of servers in Europe is because the RSP is BETA? Or is it realy a fact that EA does not have enough capacity to go around?

Me and my 60+ clan members still waiting to get the server in Europe...
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 2016

Me and my 60+ clan members still waiting to get the server in Europe...

We have around 100+ and have the same issue. And seeing wat the RSP beta is at its current state, playing via matchmaking has more value atm...We believe in EA and hope the beta is just a beta...but its nice to get confirmation at least.
  • Jaskaman
    663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    Have you seen this: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/5d3wmj/first_experience_with_renting_a_private_server/da1oxtm/

They gave a bit information what's coming next. Question is: when?
  • Cyb3rCol0rs
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've looked everywhere for an answer or a similar alement. When I click on rent a server (disastrous btw) it will allow me to rent a server in Australia (I reside in the states.) no problem. But fails to let me rent a server in North America, and the one region that has mediocre ping (South America) I get greeted with "error opening checkout: we were unable to open the checkout at this time". Anyone else having this issue? PlayStation 4 BTW.
  • -Q-DoePa
    89 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Best part is we are still waiting for the "Monday" update to the questions and its Thursday... unless it was next monday, or the monday after...
    I'm working on getting something out Monday. Not everything, but some big answers.

-Braddock512-

So unless you have a sick note Braddock, how do you explain this one away once again?
  • Braddock512
    1311 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Moved about 30 comments from people who literally couldn't stay on-topic.
    This is the last warning. If you can't ask QUESTIONS - the topic of this thread - you will receive an infraction.

Now, regarding the update I had hoped to get out Monday, well, RSP dropped on Tuesday and some things changed.
    I'm actually in Stockholm right now, going to sit down with one of the devs and draft up a post (that WILL go BY MONDAY - today if at all possible) to answer a bunch of questions.

Reminder: Forum Rules and EA TOS is always in effect. If you can't follow it, don't post. If you can, feel free to join the discussion. There have been quite enough warnings that going forward, you'll receive a timeout for abusive posts, insults, off-topic, etc.
    (I didn't want to have to post this way, but after requesting 6+ times to stay on topic, it's a bit ridiculous.)
    -Braddock512-
  • Pahkiller
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Might be a good idea to close this thread
  • Braddock512
    1311 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Pahkiller wrote: »
    Might be a good idea to close this thread

You're probably right. I think we have ALL the possible questions needed - now we just need answers.
    Once we get the first round of answers out of the way, I think I can create another thread about questions.

-Braddock512-
This discussion has been closed.