BF4 EMBLEMS NOT WORKING ....Possible FIX - xbox one

Sberard1
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited October 2016
I had trouble for the longest time regarding BF4 EMBLEMS NOT Showing in game play for the XBOX One. After weeks of researching and troubleshooting I found out how I got it to work for me. Apparently, on one of the recent xbox one updates in the privacy settings it asks you (but not directly) if you want to share other content ( meaning from other outside sources - but doesn't say that). I selected "EVERYONE" just to give it a try since my emblem is from an outside source I created on battlelog. I went into multiplayer, and was shocked to see my emblem FINALLY !!! showing on all weapons and vechicles. Hope this helps anyone out.

Regards,
Papersack1015
Houston Texas Viper Clan.

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3926 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Glad you figured it out. Thanks for posting your solution as this will help others who are experiencing this.

-CB
  • BronyGamer95
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    does this work on 360?
  • Clems-First
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Doesn't fix for PC :'(