Can't access trial...

UnderdogLaw
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
I have an early enlister version of Bf1 and easy access but if I click on the trial it takes me to the store (xbox 1), tells me I already own it and need to wait for release. Tried uninstalling, no difference. Help please

Comments

• AKBear12
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Exactly the same problem for me but I have the Ultimate, I uninstalled it and I'm currently re-downloading it
  • AKBear12
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ho, that's just stupid, you have to go to the xbox store from a PC to get the trial...
  • L0RTH0S
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    AK-Bear-12 wrote: »
    Ho, that's just stupid, you have to go to the xbox store from a PC to get the trial...

Seriously? Wow. I just uninstalled and started to reinstall. Should I cancel and install from the xbox store on my pc?
  • AKBear12
    edited October 2016
    No you can keep the download on the xbox but on the xbox store you need the store to tell you that you've been charged for 0,00€/$ when you select the free trial
  • ALDITOR50
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Where at on the pc it's not showing up anywhere in the store
  • Merl1n79
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Same problem I bought the early enlister version tried uninstalling it and downloading again however it's still taking me to store and not giving option of trial. When I do click on it it's still saying I'm too early :-(
  • RamandScram
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    is this what you mean (sorry it's UK store I'm from there : https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/store/p/Battlefield™-1/BWTTW53M5B98
  • RUSSLAND_14
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same
    Merl1n79 wrote: »
    Same problem I bought the early enlister version tried uninstalling it and downloading again however it's still taking me to store and not giving option of trial. When I do click on it it's still saying I'm too early :-(

Same problem with me