No Joystick Support*

CONVEEEN
162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2016
Dont close please. All have to know there no joystick support for my Microsoft FF2
Post edited by StarscreamUK on

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7245 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    would this be the sidewinder force feedback 2 that is no longer supported by microsoft?
  • SirBobdk
    3924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    would this be the sidewinder force feedback 2 that is no longer supported by microsoft?
    Are you saying that joystick will work if supported by Microsoft.
  • CONVEEEN
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 dont support Joystick
  • SirBobdk
    3924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    CONVEEEN wrote: »
    BF1 dont support Joystick
    You know or guesses?

Edit: know its not working. More interested if it's going to work in the future, since there an option build into the game.
  • 909EagleTwoThree
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is the option grayed out like in beta, or does it just not detect the stick?

Can someone with a more moderns joystick comment?
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We're about a week from release. DICE please don't pull a Sean Murray and leave us hanging on this very basic question.
  • TheNorthFIN
    765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    rainkloud wrote: »
    We're about a week from release. DICE please don't pull a Sean Murray and leave us hanging on this very basic question.

It's sad times. Practically no information on rental servers, no info on hardcore or platoons. I just hope Xbox controllers work, I was going to fly with one.
    Game looks like fun, hate to see the lack of important information being stalled.
  • SirBobdk
    I thought of trying the early access to test joystick, but I can understand there is no reason for this, since it's confirmed it don't work.
    I guess, no info = not working and not going to.
    I can only hope that joystick will be a part of BF again in the future.
    BF1 could have been fun, but all good things come to an end.
  • CONVEEEN
    I mean we a week away from the release version, so I am sure there will not support joystick there. Its a shame because a joystick is a must! For me it make no sense without joystick.
  • SirBobdk
    I mean we a week away from the release version, so I am sure there will not support joystick there. Its a shame because a joystick is a must! For me it make no sense without joystick.
    Agree
    Mouse + Keyboard, yes its possible, but it's like eating candy with paper. You can do it, but it tastes weird.
  • 88to92E4
    79 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The game was made for all those loved console jockeys--do not expect anything to work right with the pc version. Your options are A, B, C, and D; get used to it.
  • GypsyTango
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • SirBobdk
    WXT115 wrote: »
    The game was made for all those loved console jockeys--do not expect anything to work right with the pc version. Your options are A, B, C, and D; get used to it.
    Or Q, U, I, T
  • SirBobdk
    edited October 2016
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    WXT115 wrote: »
    Error, my bad
  • MKumitsu
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was looking forward to using my Saitek joystick.... Hope they can get it working
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Joysticks haven't worked since BF2. No reason to think they will now.
  • SirBobdk
    Joysticks haven't worked since BF2. No reason to think they will now.
    Know what you mean, but you could still use them in BF3/4.
  • CONVEEEN
    Many people write that in Bf4 Joystick was support!?
  • SirBobdk
    It was not a true support. It worked but with a lot of issues.
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    It was not a true support. It worked but with a lot of issues.