No Joystick Support*

Comments

• Ellishme64
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Please fix joystick support this is not acceptable :(
  • Rufuz64
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please add support for MS Sidewinder FF2
  • HaoleBrah
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Unreal that they shipped this game without proper joystick support.
  • DerakosZrux
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well everyone's already said what I came here to say. Primo audio, great graphics, epic scale, no ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hotas support.

I just can't fly with MK after a thousand hours of WT, SC and ED. One of the most anticipated releases of the year and it starts with a hefty kick to my ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
  • Hansie9999
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just want to add my request for joystick support, kinda silly seeing "joystick" in the options and it beeing useless.

Enjoying the game, but I dident buy the ultimate edition to be flying around in my red baron tri-wing with a freeking mouse and keyboard.

If it takes a patch to put it in fine, but dont half ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it please, we need FULL support for stuff like my HOTAS Cougar (seperate throttle) and Saitek combat flight pedals.

make this the BEST battlefield ever and finaly give some decent joystick support , this was the war to start air combat and those guys sure dident use a mouse and keyboard :)

thank you,

Hans
  • Stick-Death1244
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please stop releasing games if their not ready... this is sad.. no joystick support, no hardcore... cmon this is 2016
  • Undert0ker
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It would be nice to hear from Dice on this issue, after all it is our platform that's made the game what it is, why would you release a flying game that you can't use a joystick in
    They always let us down with joystick support or rather not including it.
    I've spent £100 on a title that has biplanes in it I cannot fly.
    Come on Dice , sort it out
  • Fronk-Z4F
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Seems that EA / Dice have no interest to their pc community anymore ... Joystick support is no feature - for many players the only way to fly the birds ... the most frustating thing is, that they don't give us the answer when it will be fixed finaly !
  • erixx11
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Xbox controller only support for PC is ridicilous!!! We have joysticks, flightsticks, HOTAS. Are DICE newbies in this??????????????
    Sticks have in supported from before Windows 95. Can't be that hard!
  • OldRockape
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm pretty pi**ed about the joystick too... I struggled with the first chapter using mouse and KB, so splashed out on a joystick, ( only a cheapo one though) only to find the game doesn't even support one!! back in the day when I used to play flight sims, they all used a joystick!! Please fix this....
  • Razman8191
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All Battlefields have had joystick support. Why the change now?
  • SdSnat
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here with a Logitech Freedom 2.4
  • notMrNiceGuy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please fix joystick support. My mad catz v1 worked perfectly in BF4. This is a very important feature we MUST have!!!
  • Undert0ker
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    When we will see this sorted Dice please, we all want to fly please with our sticks.
    This should have been done on day one!
  • DrPainSA
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yup Logitech Extreme 3d Pro not working. The game doesn't pick up any of it's actions. Pretty disappointing since the game has a flying aspect.
  • Undert0ker
    That's the stick I also have
    A fantastic bit of kit, but only if dice support it
    Sigh
  • Khepacha
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE, we need joystick support, SOON!!!!!!!
  • kcpoloman
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Throwing in my support for stick support. Crazy they overlooked that. Flying with a mouse is stupid af.
  • DC5-S
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please add support !
  • IceburgMO
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to reiterate the same things everyone else said, except the douchy stuff. You can leave that out. However, I am bummed that there isn't at least some non-enhanced support here. BF4, Battlefront; not an issue. Frostbite all around, right? So why not at least the same amount of functionality with this?
    By the way, I'm not a developer and totally understand the intricate amount of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you have to wade through everyday. Cheers to your hard work (now kick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ getting this joystick support out)!