No Joystick Support*

Comments

• IamRoyalFlush
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In the process of requesting a refund now. They can have my money back if they get around to supporting joysticks.
  • AZ_Moving_Target
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Created a work ticket, they called me back. Asked about joystick support for PC players, told them I couldn't get mine to work. There is NO JOYSTICK SUPPORT! Tried to get me to keep game because new and they could fix it. Told them they shouldn't release game for PC without joystick support for flying, had it in other Battlefield games I've played. Told them not waiting for a fix. Ask for a refund, they said okay. No PC joystick support, not buying.
  • Kaleshadow61
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA has had flight sims forever....now they don't want to support Joysticks...Just screwed the PC owner / Builders !.....
  • PFC_Jackson_1944
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If I wanted to use a gamepad I'd play it on a damn console. Give me JOYSTICK, or give me DEATH (of BF1)!
  • Kaleshadow61
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA was going to sell Joysticks at one time....Hows that for a kick in the pants !?
  • Theleux
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's a feature in the game that clearly has an issue with it, which is preventing it from working. Why would there be an option if they didn't intend for it to be added?

You can all go ahead and get your refunds, but make sure to check back as I don't doubt there will be a patch or fix for the issue.
  • skipperlipicus
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2016
    Why pay top dollar for a game that isn't even finished? Joystick support in battlefield games should be a given - not some patched in after thought.
  • claorairsniper
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    isnt there a petition website or wewantchange website where we can lobby together. they may not listen to single unhappy customers but a big group maybe ?
  • SirBobdk
    4750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    Take a look at this :smiley:

Now i can die in peace playing BF1 :smiley:
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • CONVEEEN
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds good, so lets wait for it. Hope there also make this Force Feedback :p
  • claorairsniper
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    that makes me happy
  • SixTwoZulu
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    hope.gif

COME ON DICE YOU CAN DO IT, otherwise I'll ask for a refund... flying with keyboard and mouse..... what the hell were you thinking???
  • gord96
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good to hear they are working on it. I am enjoying the game so would keep it anyways but have no interest in flying with mouse/kb or a gamepad. Can't wait to fly in the game with a stick! :D
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SixTwoZulu wrote: »
    hope.gif

COME ON DICE YOU CAN DO IT, otherwise I'll ask for a refund... flying with keyboard and mouse..... what the hell were you thinking???

I'm old enough to know how this will shakedown:

"All joysticks will be supported except the exact make and model that rainkloud owns."
  • 909EagleTwoThree
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SixTwoZulu wrote: »
    hope.gif

I hope "not all joysticks will be compatible" means joysticks that are one device are ok (TM1600), while others with, for example, a separate throttle (tm Warthog), may not be. Hopefully, they also have an analog throttle, which had to be hacked to work in BF3/4. It would be a start anyway.
  • CONVEEEN
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But all mouse's are working on Bf1. A joystick is like mouse.
  • OrmKlinga
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am looking forward to EA_DICE fixing this, as aircrafts are very important part of gameplay in BF1. It would be a shame when developer spent so much efforts to put so many great elements together, to create the BF1 immersion, and yet I am to fly a plane with a mouse :'(
  • soupy48
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    EA/DICE
    If you care about your sales numbers.................you should fix this messed up BS.
    You will not get the PC players to move over to game boxes. We will move on, but maybe that's what you want.
    A response would be nice.
  • TEXAS-CG
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The only reason I bought BF1 was to fly the biplanes with my joystick on my PC and now you do not have that working and sold me that without telling me. I hope that you are proud of yourselves.