This Week in Battlefield V

FAL

x5TONEDZOMBIEx
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
How do I unlock the FAL on BF Hardline

Comments

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Premium or Criminal Activity DLC. Need to download the DLC to access weapon. It will be initially available only for the Criminal side of the Enforcer Class. After 1250 kills a Weapon License can be purchased to unlock it for Cop side.
  • x5TONEDZOMBIEx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Thanks bud. Kinda figured that. I have it for 360 just waiting till I buy it for xboxone then I'll buy the DLCs
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks bud. Kinda figured that. I have it for 360 just waiting till I buy it for xboxone then I'll buy the DLCs

If you are a Premium user already on BFH for X360 then I am pretty sure the Premium carries over to XOne when you purchase the game? So purchase of DLC would not be needed but you would need to still download DLC.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BF_Hardline/comments/3zorbi/something_i_wasnt_aware_of_for_xbox_version/

(note: if I am incorrect in that statement then please let me know with info to back it up... )
  • Someone11579
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Is the gun worth it? I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock the 300 knockout but have no idea how to track my progression.
  • BillyHoWCR
    Is the gun worth it? I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock the 300 knockout but have no idea how to track my progression.

Here is a link to your PROFESSIONAL SYNDICATE Assignment: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/agent/Malicious72542/assignments/836681590/xboxone/#sy004 it is found in your awards section of your Battlelog. You can check your progress after each match when it should update.

Also, the FAL is a descent weapon to use. So likely worth the purchase for you.
  • hrHo58
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member