Possible Battlepack Glitch in game

incapslap
3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I lost one of my battlepacks when trying to open it during the scoreboard. This could be a similar glitch to what happened in Overwatch.

Save your battlepacks for the main menu.

Comments

• mutekimaigo
    169 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    Hmm, and you don't have any new stuff in your inventory? If it seems like a bug please report it in the Bugs & Issues section. Things here tend to be drowned out in the general noise. :smile:
  • D33N5
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I opened all 5 of my early enlister battlepacks and none of the weapons show in my inventory, I'm guessing they will show up on the 18th?
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh yeah, will post it there.
  • redline706899
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    D33N5 wrote: »
    I opened all 5 of my early enlister battlepacks and none of the weapons show in my inventory, I'm guessing they will show up on the 18th?

They might be camos. I thought the same thing until I went and double checked. Turns out they were all camos for guns I hadn't gotten yet.
  • incapslap
    I didn't get early enlister packs.
  • D33N5
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    D33N5 wrote: »

They might be camos. I thought the same thing until I went and double checked. Turns out they were all camos for guns I hadn't gotten yet.

Good point. Here is what I got? Anyone know if they are just camos or weapons?

bf1%20deluxe%20battle%20pack%202_zpsqesztrlb.png
    bf1%20deluxe%20battle%20pack%203_zpsfgmhngl3.png
    bf1%20deluxe%20battle%20pack%204_zpslgxize4l.png

If weapons nothing is showing in the invetory and I scrapped 2 of my 3 Russian 1895 rifles
  • incapslap
    Those are weapons camos. Perhaps they will return on full release?
  • mutekimaigo
    169 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, weapon camos. You should be able to equip them if you unlock the weapon in question and then head over to customization, select weapon and then modify (the little gear icon thing). This "deep customization" screen is an awesome way to see the weapon up close. :smile: (shameless plug) Worth mentioning is that the skin selection category will only appear if you have more than one to choose from.
  • incapslap
    Good on you, everything seems really easy to use and looks nice. Would love if there were subtle, immersive customizations for the soldiers (to limit Clonefield a bit) which could also be viewed in the same way as the guns.
  • Ronin0ni
    1758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    incapslap wrote: »
    Good on you, everything seems really easy to use and looks nice. Would love if there were subtle, immersive customizations for the soldiers (to limit Clonefield a bit) which could also be viewed in the same way as the guns.

Class Identification is the name of the game for Battlefield.
  • Noctis160
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    incapslap wrote: »
    I didn't get early enlister packs.

I didn't get mine either. Has anyone a clue how to receive ours?
  • incapslap
    I suppose they may come out on the 18th.
  • ChineseToTheBone
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When is the last day for someone to pre-order the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition and the Ultimate Edition?

I assume October 17th?
  • FOCHOCLTstrfish
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I didn't get my early enlister packs either.