Who bought bf1?

tokrot
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I've not yet. Still undecided. The guns in bf series are way too accurate and ttk way too short but lucky for most of us, the POS AEK is gone. I wonder what's the equipvalent locker map in BF1.

Comments

• Fog_eXGunner
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    Ultimate edition all the way !! + I have next week off on holidays . I'm going to play the hell out of this game... RIP social life
  • tokrot
    Ultimate edition all the way !! + I have next week off on holidays . I'm going to play the hell out of this game... RIP social life

Wow someone is rich to own this game in ultimate edition LOL. I really hope this game doesn't disappoint or my $$$$ is else where. LMaO
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't bought it yet, not sure if I should pre order it digitally or buy a physical copy on launch day to save some storage space on my PS4.
  • NixonTooStronk
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    With these lack of weapons, I think I'll hold onto my wallet a while longer!!!
    (still going to buy though)
  • ryouma17
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    iam a sucker for WW1 and considering this is one of the only WW1 based games if not the only one i had to buy it
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've had the game for a week now lol.

• 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've preordered for two different platforms
  • tokrot
    TickTak77 wrote: »

? How could you play it? I assume only sp campaign mode is available?
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    I have the Ultimate, Early Enlister, and the Collector's Edition
  • owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Covering all the bases, I see.
  • tokrot

How about the free edition? Did u get that? :blush:
  • Serkaii
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well of course I bought the Ultimate Edition. B)

Love this damn game.
  • FISHY12542
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    tokrot wrote: »
    I've not yet. Still undecided. The guns in bf series are way too accurate and ttk way too short but lucky for most of us, the POS AEK is gone. I wonder what's the equipvalent locker map in BF1.

There's no locker type map that I know of yet...but Suez is like Metro in a way.
  • Kwakattackk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I got the collectors edition with all the bells and whistles! The statue will go on display in my office at home!
  • Kirk40k
    2363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I pre-ordered Early Enlister Deluxe Edition back in August. I'm not 100% certain on dates but I probably ordered it after/during the Alpha Test. I was sold shortly after spawning in for the first time.
  • AKBear12
    446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I first pre-ordered the deluxe back after they released the BF1 reveal trailer, then they announced the ultimate edition in august, I cancelled my pre-order, then pre-ordered the ultimate edition instead
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    tokrot wrote: »
    TickTak77 wrote: »

? How could you play it? I assume only sp campaign mode is available?

On Xbox One, got the physical disc copy early.

Yeah only the campaign initially. Servers came up, but were impossible to connect too until early this week.

Didn't see any YouTubers / games media on any of the servers, which is a shame. Normally early release you get to see all sorts of interesting people on early.

I remember playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2 almost 10 days early, and gaming with people from IGN and a few big YouTubers. Very cool experience. I think with Battlefield, a lot of that stuff happens on PC
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Why? I kind of want the collector's edition since I think it will be GOTY and one of the best FPS ever (GOTC?).

OP, doesn't have to be rich since the Ultimate Edition is just banking on all of the content. Most diehards will be getting that version either as a bundle or waiting for premium (which costs more).
  • Tireseas
    609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Was considering the Collectors edition before the last month. Won't be giving DICE another dime till we get answers and a massive apology.
  • CnConrad
    1163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    48 bucks for the ps4 regular edition and not regreting it