Community maps like in BF4?

killerghos_c7ee
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited May 2016
I think BF1 should let the community experiment and decide and make some maps like in BF4 it was fun and I have been playing battlefield for a long time and making maps has been the most fun thing I have done in battlefield in a longtime so show me what you guys think below \/ \/

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe later on they will let those that are in XBOX1 preview dashboard and have BF1 and premium get first dibs on BF1 CTE.
  • XSV_NiTEMARE
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think BF1 should let the community experiment and decide and make some maps like in BF4 it was fun and I have been playing battlefield for a long time and making maps has been the most fun thing I have done in battlefield in a longtime so show me what you guys think below \/ \/

This was something that was unique and cool, so I guess we will see something similar in Battlefield 1 as well. But keep in mind that in Battlefield 4, they didn't did this until months after release. ;)
    But DICE & EA have always cared for the community and players.

Cheers!
  • Pokesaurus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I believe we'll definitely be seeing something like this again to some degree.