Battlelog feels so much better than this BF1 system

Jaskaman
647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Maybe I'm the only one but I like how battlelog is working. Also it's a lot more easier to follow guy to the game from battlelog than from BF1. And this party system in BF1 fails :)

Comments

• Mcspanky69
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Absolutely hate Battlelog. It's not natively supported by Chrome, and whatever work-around method it uses doesn't work for me either. It's a big hassle. Feels cheap as heck too. BF1's ingame browser is far superior.
  • TheWalkingDerp
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Has anyone found out if and how you can customize loadouts outside of matches? Also how do you equip the skins you get from Battlepacks?
  • EgoBusta
    203 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im sure it will be like the beta where You can customize your loadouts and stuff through a web browser
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone found out if and how you can customize loadouts outside of matches? Also how do you equip the skins you get from Battlepacks?

Once you unlock a skin for a weapon it will be available under visuals when you customise that weapon
  • TheWalkingDerp
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Once you unlock a skin for a weapon it will be available under visuals when you customise that weapon

Strange, got a 1911 skin but can't see visuals anywhere, gonna check later thanks.
  • Kirk40k
    2363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EgoBusta wrote: »
    Im sure it will be like the beta where You can customize your loadouts and stuff through a web browser

^ This.

During the Beta the Career page was up. The layout of the page has a minimalist approach in the design. But it is very clean and serves its purpose.
  • TheWalkingDerp
    Kirk40k wrote: »

^ This.

During the Beta the Career page was up. The layout of the page has a minimalist approach in the design. But it is very clean and serves its purpose.

I hope not, having an ingame UI and a mini battlelog makes no sense.
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016

^ This.

That career page was good, hope it will be working in final game.
    Btw: I do not have any issues with battlelog but I do not use Chrome. I use IE11 with it :)
    Post edited by Jaskaman on
  • hangmeister
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Indeed. Only after playing 5 h I miss Battlelog. This new UI is ****.
  • Oracl3man
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    Maybe I'm the only one but I like how battlelog is working. Also it's a lot more easier to follow guy to the game from battlelog than from BF1. And this party system in BF1 fails :)

I agree. Battlelog had its issues earlier, but the last year or so it has been just great. Beats these ingame functions every time
  • Morph2o
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Mcspanky69 wrote: »
    Absolutely hate Battlelog. It's not natively supported by Chrome, and whatever work-around method it uses doesn't work for me either. It's a big hassle. Feels cheap as heck too. BF1's ingame browser is far superior.

its supported by chrome, i've been using chrome ever since battlelog has been around, i've never had to do any "work-around"
  • TrailMix1975
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Morph2o wrote: »
    Mcspanky69 wrote: »

its supported by chrome, i've been using chrome ever since battlelog has been around, i've never had to do any "work-around"

There was a time where the devs of chrome decided to drop the api that battlelog used, left Dice to make a fix so people could keep using their browser of choice. This is probably why they went back to ingame UI.
  • freddiebox
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm gonna put it like this, I absolutely hate third party applications required before I can run my game. Using Origin is already bad for me as I got all my games on Steam. And I like running my Origin games with Steam Overlay which Battlelog is messing up unless you download mods for it.
  • TheWalkingDerp
    Jaskaman wrote: »

^ This.

That career page was good, hope it will be working in final game.
    Btw: I do not have any issues with battlelog but I do not use Chrome. I use IE11 with it :)

I didn't mean the site was bad, I mean they should have all you need within the game, not have part of it there and part of it on a website.