[Poll] Battlefield 4 or Battlefield1? Vote now

Sumptiz
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
i vote first :smile:

i prefered BF1 the first war is amazing, the guns, vehicles and the maps is beautifull :smiley:

and now what is your favorite?

Comments

• NoBanMePLS
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Any battlefield other than BF1.
  • Fog_eXGunner
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im playing both. One for my ww1 craving and the other nfor my more modern combat craving..

why choose?
  • Serkaii
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too early to tell for me yet. But I'm certainly leaning towards BF1.
  • Sumptiz
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    NoBanMePLS wrote: »
    Any battlefield other than BF1.

why?
  • ISinlessViperI
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bf4 with out a doubt....
  • RxL-Soul
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    battlefield 4 without a doubt been on alpha beta and trial with bf1 to make my mind up and i can tell you i wont be buying bf1 due to trashy hitboxes and trash tick rate and with confidence i can say the 60hz servers for bf4 are 1000x better than the 60hz bf1 servers for sure and such a shame i had high hopes for bf1 and feel let down hard
  • sohiieee
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RxL-Soul wrote: »
    battlefield 4 without a doubt been on alpha beta and trial with bf1 to make my mind up and i can tell you i wont be buying bf1 due to trashy hitboxes and trash tick rate and with confidence i can say the 60hz servers for bf4 are 1000x better than the 60hz bf1 servers for sure and such a shame i had high hopes for bf1 and feel let down hard

I actually had good hit detection in bf1. But the spread is so high the bullets were going all over the place missing its mark by like 3 feet. Even I was firing 2-3 shot bursts crouched. LOL. DICE really needs to halve the random spread to make the gunplay more satisfying.
  • Ruski_Drunk
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Though I love BF4 I'll have to say BF1 now, the trial has been awesome. And the new Operation mode is a blast :)
  • AusyAndy
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 any day of the week.
  • foxyloxy00
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 is lightyears ahead of BF4. 4 had the most boring maps of the series, and 1 probably has the very best. That alone puts it ahead, but the sound and effects are just so much better now that there's no looking back for me.

Personally, I'm also sick and tired of modern rifles and Abrams tanks--we have had the same weapons and all that for like 10 years now so this change is so needed.
  • Crito3
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    anything other than the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ stain that is bf4. Horrible game i tell u
  • Kirk40k
    2363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 all the way!
  • owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kirk40k wrote:
    BF1 all the way!
  • FISHY12542
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just as @CrasyCanuck said. When I crave WW1 I'll play BF1 (which will be a lot once it launches for me on the 18th). If I want my modern day setting where I can go in and take down helo's with my SRAW I got BF4 (hurry up with that UI update, DICE, pls).
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Waaaaay too early to tell which one is better
  • jelliedsoup
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 no question
  • Theleux
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Both at the moment. It'd be much easier to compare BF3 and BF4 as they are very close together time period wise. As for BF1, I mean were going back in time here to World War 1, so they are fairly different games.

If I feel like playing an older World War theme, BF1 it is. If I want more modern conflicts, BF4 it is.

At the moment though it will be mainly Battlefield 1.
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why not a actual straw poll?
  • Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1, I called BF1 early even during beta back when things were rough and we only saw 1 map. I'm soooo tired of BF4 due to having played it too much, ready for something new. Mechanically, BF4 had too much cheese that annoyed players, things that shouldn't be. Guns were also too accurate. So far in BF1, things are more dialed back and while there are annoying things here and there, they aren't abundant like they were in BF4.

Besides, maps are better here by far, and the modes feel better. Amiens when behemoth is active is absolutely intense. Amiens is quickly becoming one of my all time fav BF maps.