Battlepack drops

Blazerx4x4
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I'm currently now level 13 and haven't gotten a single battlepack whereas I have a friend that is level 5 and has received six already. Is this a known bug for some people?

Comments

• Kexlar
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Not heard of that happening, have you checked in your battlepacks tab in game?
  • Blazerx4x4
    Yes, I have.
  • Blazerx4x4
    Update: Ive now played for 7 hours and at rank 16 still without a single battlepack.
  • apexchief
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I only got 2 in the whole 10 hours of multiplayer I played and they were 2 Rounds after one another.
    Seem completely random.
  • moosehunter1969
    977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I got 5 before the trial ended of which 2 were duplicates and ended up in the scrap box.
  • Tommie2006
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You earn them by having luck. At the end of a match there is a lottery and with some luck you get a battlepack.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My understanding is that they are randomly handed out, but there's a multiplier given to you if you perform well in matches.

I got one for the first 9-10 levels, but after that, when I became more comfortable with the game and started appearing towards the top of lobbies, I've been getting them quite regularly.

• Kirk40k
    2363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's random on the drops at the "end of the match". See what DICE did here? As an incentive to stick it out even if you're losing you may get a reward. Op it just may be that you unfortunately have not been randomly chosen. You want a Battlepack? Play some more.
  • MeowyMeowerson
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    My understanding is that they are randomly handed out, but there's a multiplier given to you if you perform well in matches.

I got one for the first 9-10 levels, but after that, when I became more comfortable with the game and started appearing towards the top of lobbies, I've been getting them quite regularly.

I'm not sure it is top of the lobby..I have been up there a handful of times and have yet to receive one! Lame! lol
  • BigmixxMP
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just finished the trial and got 6. Ending rank at 10. 1 was a duplicate which I scrapped. I'm never at the top because I suck but I still seem to get them LOL
  • Serapiocuazitl
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I've finished the community challenge (100 m1911 kills) and im level 9 in bf1 and haven't got any battle pack :s
  • XC_Dude218
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ive joined a game in the last 30 seconds....and received a battle pack. Not complaining, but I don't find that extremely fair to the players who were playing the entire game.
  • EinsatzK0mmand0
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Battlepacks are the same thing as weapon crates in Counter-Strike, its totally random, like a lottery.
  • gzowner
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Well its been random to the same players for the last 5 games i just played.. Had to turn it off and calm my nerves down.. Game was getting little laggy anyways. Servers are getting worked.
  • HeavyCompon
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm 5 hours in and only received 1 and I was told they're very random. I'm not sure if you need to get certain amount of points or have 0 points to get one. How random is it?
  • Exocet_Ape
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think they need to look at it as random = BS
    Receiving one pack in 10 hours with it being your first game that you jumped into that has about 2 minutes gameplay left...

Either add battlepacks for personal achievement also or only for personal achievement.

You COULD end up with no or a very small amount of packs even at level 140!
  • landline1010
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm still waiting for the Gjallahorn to drop
  • tresjackflash
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've finished the community challenge (100 m1911 kills) and im level 9 in bf1 and haven't got any battle pack :s

Have you been sure to claim your reward? Any community mission that you complete often comes with the need to 'CLAIM REWARD'. This is under your battlelog page and then a tab saying Community Missions. You can see if your progress has been recorded > I got something like 110 kills but some may have been 'assist counted as kill' so it only showed 87 kills.

I also think that the battlepack is provided on game release as far as I know.
  • tresjackflash
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On the battlepack situation,

I got to level 23 and maybe got 15 in total, It seemed that I received battlepacks more often when I was on the final post game five commended players page.

All i got though is a couple pieces of jigsaw and a bunch of weapon skins.