Release time for Early Enlisters?

I-Pekumu-I
42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What is the exact time for early enlisters can play on the 18th?

Comments

• AdamChattaway
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    17th (Today) 11pm UK time
  • JW063
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    The timer says the standard edition goes live 1pm AEDT on the 21st. If we assume the EE Edition goes live the same time on the 18th then it is in 24hrs from the time of your post wherever you are (your post being 1.01pm AEDT 17th Oct).

That's if.....
  • I-Pekumu-I
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks.. So 24hrs from now?
  • AdamChattaway
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks.. So 24hrs from now?

• ZacTWD
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why does my release date say 17th 10:00pm AEDT?
  • ZacTWD
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is it because they release at different times so that there isn't an overload?
  • ChineseToTheBone
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So has EA actually released it just earlier?
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So has EA actually released it just earlier?

If you have the disc, you've been able to play for a while now

My guess is, because all the disc people and the early access people are playing, they are now trying to spread out when everyone else gets online so as to not overload their servers.