BF1 get's Battlelog!

rv112
137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hopefully it get's real that Battlelog will include BF1! :)

It appears here: http://i.imgur.com/WTgypZB.jpg

Comments

• Lazy1nc
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't think BF1 is actually getting "Battlelog". Most of your options will now evidently be UI-based in-game. BF4 is also moving to this platform in the future.
  • rv112
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But why did it appear in Battlelog today?
  • kD-BoomaTr0n
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rv112 wrote: »

maybe for stats purposes only?
  • Lazy1nc
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

The stats will also be available on Battlelog, but the interface to join games will be UI-based. This change really only affects the way the game is launched and the server browser.
  • Cloth_Ears
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    I do hope they keep developing Battelog for those of us who prefer the system.
  • PackerFan_68
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just hope there is a way to set up your loadouts outside the game client like you can in BL for BF4 and could in the BF1 beta @ battlefield.com/career.
  • Press-2-Continue
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Personally I don't want to have my web browser open just to play a game that use's a launcher that has its own web browser stuff to then have another completely different browser open to have battlelog there without being able to close it. I hepo that they don't use battlelog unless its just for stats,able to place clan tags and other non vital game things, but this also puts something else on the table, If there is a battlelog for BF1 thats only used for stats and things without having to run it for the game to work then maybe this is EA/Dice giving server admins some kind of outside control to admin their server regarding the balance as i know some plug ins use battlelog to do this. Maybe just maybe then we are getting a procon type program to admin the servers when we are finally able to rent them (Yes this is a dream but it might happen).
  • RAGDOLL2020
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If this implies Battlescreen on a 2nd monitor and support for 3rd party access to player stats, this could be very good news.
  • Frank_Tori
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I remember when bf3 launched, everyone was like ''why the **** we need to launch the game from a **** webbrowser'' and now they want it back lol
  • Lazy1nc
    Personally I don't want to have my web browser open just to play a game that use's a launcher that has its own web browser stuff to then have another completely different browser open to have battlelog there without being able to close it. I hepo that they don't use battlelog unless its just for stats,able to place clan tags and other non vital game things, but this also puts something else on the table, If there is a battlelog for BF1 thats only used for stats and things without having to run it for the game to work then maybe this is EA/Dice giving server admins some kind of outside control to admin their server regarding the balance as i know some plug ins use battlelog to do this. Maybe just maybe then we are getting a procon type program to admin the servers when we are finally able to rent them (Yes this is a dream but it might happen).

I hope so too. Hopefully this is actually the case for third-party stat trackers and apps as well.
  • xDeathbox_2112
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll bet you can do everything BUT launch the game from it. Hopefully, it'll be activated when the Early Adopters start playing, tomorrow.
  • Cloth_Ears
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I remember when bf3 launched, everyone was like ''why the **** we need to launch the game from a **** webbrowser'' and now they want it back lol

'They' are not the same people. I loved battlelog from the start but was a non vocal minority it seems.
  • RAGDOLL2020
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ^Loved battlelog also. It's more than proven itself as a good idea, imo. IMO.
  • MKumitsu
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You will also have battlefield companion app to keep track of your stats, loudouts and more.
  • VonStiffy
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Do they?

Do they really ?

It's an abomination.
  • rv112
    I also loved Battlelog from beginning. It's a great way to save power and hardware usage while looking around for servers, setting up your loadout, share stats or servers and interacting with friends.
  • triacid
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    i just want my map on a 2nd screen
  • SF_Poketz79
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hope battlelog remains to allow for stats! EA isn't always forth coming with APIs
  • R0gueWarrior
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I don't want to have my web browser open just to play a game that use's a launcher that has its own web browser stuff to then have another completely different browser open to have battlelog there without being able to close it.

You don't have to have it open to play!
  • ankanspelar
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I also loved Battlelog from beginning. It's a great way to save power and hardware usage while looking around for servers, setting up your loadout, share stats or servers and interacting with friends.

I don't think browsing servers in the game is heavy work for the computer.