Weekly Debrief

Combat against hacking

Px-Progdogg
442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
It seems our only combat against hacking is reporting, though it may seem pointless, can everyone make sure they do in fact report the players hacking. I have already reported a few. If the majority of players report the hacker in game then EA will get a lot of reports. EA has to go through a process with every report. Creating more work for EA until we have admin controlled servers may well hurry them up.

Waiting for FairFight to do its thing is going to take too long. I have already quit the game a number of times in my 10 hour trial because of hackers ruining the game. Reporting is the only power we have, no matter how shittty that is.

Comments

• Ohnoitshimagain
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    0 Hackers found during my 10 hour trial. And played trial on Xbox, zero...zero.. zero. Now was I lucky along with the other 63 players every round including XB1 gameplay? Must be but you might be suffering from something else.
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is the PC community section.
  • Ohnoitshimagain
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I said PC and XB1. 0 hacker issues on both platforms, 20 hours of trial. Your issue is overblown.
  • Px-Progdogg
    You didn't. And it's not. Just because you didn't experience it doesn't mean its not a problem. Just look on youtube and here in the forums.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/bf1-hacks/
  • Ohnoitshimagain
    Hacking will always be around it is a very low number of "active" hackers at a given time. Nothing to cry about to go read forums on lol. Otherwise youll be that guy in the chat crying hacker every single round and most of the time it ends up not being true.
  • Px-Progdogg
    edited October 2016
    You don't know me at all, and no I am not that guy, big difference between head-shotting someone from across map with a pistol 29 times in 3 minutes and someone getting a good score.

Hacking in BF1 is much worse than it is in BF4. Do you think that is all anti-cheat? Or perhaps it could have something to do with admin'd servers streaming ban lists and actively banning hackers.

And if you think its a "low number" go play Battlefront for a couple of rounds then come back to me.
  • XAngelWings
    176 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I saw people get banned. but for real in all the chaos of the fights its hard to spot a hacker unless I see like a wall and then me dead. that's only way I can be sure . if not I saw really really good snipers that have the ability to shoot well and have amazing reaction .
  • NoBanMePLS
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In 300 hours on BF4 PC I have seen 4 hackers, in my 10 hour trial I have seen 2. Unless I am just bad and these guys are legitimately getting nothing but headshots across the map and get 100 kill streaks no prob.
  • l-Snowblind-l
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    With no servers with admins and everything is official only servers ...

This my friends is a recipe for disaster.

GL HF and pray that those pay to play hackers are not in the server your in o_0

This ought to be pretty funny to watch. RAGE INCOMING ... no admin in site >.<

Also this thread will be locked as it goes with name/shame rule here.