No automatic minimap spotting when firing!!!!

Comments

  • kesolb
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The passive spotting was what bothered me the most(and commanders) glad that is gone! I liked having the suppressor as a option, but without suppressors the removal of being spotted on the minimap when firing is definatly a decision I support.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    Lordmang4 wrote: »

    This was one of the things I REALLY hated in BF3 and BF4. I'm glad it is gone. Now there might actually be some tactics involved in BF instead of just running towards the red triangles on the minimap.

    Then what would be the point of using silencers?

    Maybe for their actual intended purpose? Not giving away your position via sound.

    But silenced weapons still make sounds.
    There's a difference between realism and authenticity.

    Silenced weapons do make sound, but at a drastically lower volume. The sound frequency is even drastically different. At 20m you can't outright tell the general direction. You may know from behind and left, but at what distance? high? low?

    You should stop by a gun range sometime.

    Sounds to me that BF isn't the game for you. You don't like minimaps, aim assist, or killcams.
    Have you tried ARMA? You may find it more to your liking.

    Dude, this comment right here, is the VERY thing about you that draws so much ire. Tone down the snarkiness and condescension, man. It is very unbecoming.


    Back on topic; Flash hider?
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I love how all the people with zero situational awareness are mad that this stupid feature was removed.

    If you relied on this feature you are a bad player to begin with. It is a great thing that it has been removed.

    It was basically a wallhack that showed you exactly where all enemies were when they fired a gun.

    What if you didnt rely on it, but thought it was a good thing to have in a game? What will you label me as?
  • Rotank
    981 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love how all the people with zero situational awareness are mad that this stupid feature was removed.

    If you relied on this feature you are a bad player to begin with. It is a great thing that it has been removed.

    It was basically a wallhack that showed you exactly where all enemies were when they fired a gun.

    What if you didnt rely on it, but thought it was a good thing to have in a game? What will you label me as?

    A person with a perfectly acceptable opinion that I disagree with on this topic.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    .

    And I also don't "run around and fire my gun like a madman" - go check my top weapons, they're all sniper rifles with 35-40+% accuracy - then go check my Recon loadout, I guarantee it's a sniper rifle with a Prisma 3.4x, silencer, laser, and straight pull. You're just pulling random (false) information out of your ***
    No not random, it's called an assumption, and I wasn't too far off. Instead of being a guy running around like a mad man, you're a camping sniper who gets mad that after missing his target numerous times he gets killed by thr enemy because he is on everyones mini map. Out of all people, you would think that stealth would be your number one priority....instead it's rage quitting 30% of the time.

    Yes it's pretty obvious why you hate being on the minimap.....maybe you just need to be more strategic. And please don't call yourself and aggressive sniper, there is nothing in your stats that suggest you are....you are insulting people like B2tchwood.

    PS- the game is not a run and gun arcade. Outside of TDM, it is a objective oriented game. You tend to put all FPS games in one huge bucket.

    kek, you think I'm a camping sniper when I use a 3.4x sight, a laser, and a suppressor? and have 1+KPM with most of my rifles? You've gone straight from assumptions to just talking bull***.

    I am an aggressive sniper - about as aggressive as they come. I'm in a BF4 platoon almost entirely made up of aggro snipers, whose leader/creator is the #1 Aggro sniper on Xbone, and is #1 in sniper rifle kills on Xbone. You're really trying to go off on me about not being an aggressive sniper when you have 1 Recon service star in BF4 and your performance with bolt-actions is abysmal? I'm assuming you haven't seen my participation in sniper threads on this forum where I also state that I detest camping long-range snipers? Or maybe the scope glint thread where I said the notion that scope glint was implemented to balance long-range snipers was dumb because it also affects aggro snipers and screws us much more than it screws bushwookies?

    Sure, B2tchwood is great, but you don't have to be on his level to be considered an aggro sniper.

    This is pathetic - you went from trying to back up your argument - to straight up shooting personal attacks and childish jabs at me (like they matter) because you literally can't come up with anything better or constructive to say. Either stop talking out of your ***, or just don't say anything at all.

    (P.S. I've been playing these games for 14 years, nearly 15, and they are most definitely run-n-gun. Just because the most popular gametypes are objective gametypes doesn't change that. Call of Duty's most popular gametype is Domination, and it's still a run-n-gun arcade shooter. I'm going to assume you don't know the difference between an arcade shooter and a tactical shooter. Both revolve around objectives, both play extremely different from each other. Battlefield is and always has been an arcade shooter)

    Seriously you need to look up run and gun arcade. ..this is not a run and gun....

    Don't get **** about me commenting about your stats, you were the one who brought them up in the first place. Also bash my Recon stats all you want, I'm not the one claiming to be an aggressive recon. 385spm and a 0.69kpm is hardly aggressive. I'm not going to even touch your dismal flag cap stats.
  • Shadowmane01
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Good I'm glad its gone that and 3D spotting are some of the reasons I play hardcore mode
  • eztarget77
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good I'm glad its gone that and 3D spotting are some of the reasons I play hardcore mode

    I prefer the health on Normal, but all the "assists" are getting out of hand.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

    Seriously you need to look up run and gun arcade. ..this is not a run and gun....

    Don't get **** about me commenting about your stats, you were the one who brought them up in the first place. Also bash my Recon stats all you want, I'm not the one claiming to be an aggressive recon. 385spm and a 0.69kpm is hardly aggressive. I'm not going to even touch your dismal flag cap stats.

    And I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you're mistaking "run-n-gun" with "arena shooters" like Quake, Doom, UT, etc.

    A game can be run-n-gun without being a fast-paced arena shooter - and you're saying that I'M generalizing a ton of games into one group.

    And overall stats can suck a fat one. All those show is what I've done throughout my entire nearly 3 years of playing the game. This includes hours of screwing around with friends doing things like trying to balance on the wings of a jet while it flies, seeing who can get the most kills with M1911 w/ 40x, etc. I can show you Battle Reports where my SPM is 700+, still only using sniper rifles, and my K/D is 2-3, again, still only using sniper rifles. And you can already see that my KPM with rifles is higher than 0.69. A lot of them are higher than 1. Again - leave it to a guy that barely uses the Recon class at all, and when he does he can barely aim with them, to ignore my BR's and individual weapon stats and focuses on my overall stats to try and determine that I'm not an aggressive sniper. You know - because sniper rifles are totally literally the only thing I've used in the game. It's not like I've used other classes, vehicles, screwed around, etc that effect my overall stats or anything like that. /s

    Get a clue, dude. Again, you've veered so far off your initial argument that it's crazy. There were already 2-3 people expressing how dumb your logic was, and that said it was unbelievable you were trying to use the stock mono PS4 earbud to listen to game sound, when it was made as a communication headset. That Sony literally makes a $20 headset specifically for listening to in-game sound in a stereo setting (even if they're cheap and not the greatest quality).

    Just because you can't come up with something to retort that counter-argument doesn't mean you need to veer off and unsuccessfully attempt to bash people for no reason. The only reason I even brought up a SINGLE aspect of my stats was because you were claiming, OUT OF NOWHERE (literally pulling information out of your ***), that "I must be happy the minimap spotting is gone because I run around shooting like a mandman", which I don't, and is not even remotely close to why I'm happy it was removed. See - you were talking *** well before I even brought up any of my stats.

    You just need to chill out and admit that you were wrong.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

    Seriously you need to look up run and gun arcade. ..this is not a run and gun....

    Don't get **** about me commenting about your stats, you were the one who brought them up in the first place. Also bash my Recon stats all you want, I'm not the one claiming to be an aggressive recon. 385spm and a 0.69kpm is hardly aggressive. I'm not going to even touch your dismal flag cap stats.

    And I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you're mistaking "run-n-gun" with "arena shooters" like Quake, Doom, UT, etc.

    A game can be run-n-gun without being a fast-paced arena shooter - and you're saying that I'M generalizing a ton of games into one group.

    And overall stats can suck a fat one. All those show is what I've done throughout my entire nearly 3 years of playing the game. This includes hours of screwing around with friends doing things like trying to balance on the wings of a jet while it flies, seeing who can get the most kills with M1911 w/ 40x, etc. I can show you Battle Reports where my SPM is 700+, still only using sniper rifles, and my K/D is 2-3, again, still only using sniper rifles. And you can already see that my KPM with rifles is higher than 0.69. A lot of them are higher than 1. Again - leave it to a guy that barely uses the Recon class at all, and when he does he can barely aim with them, to ignore my BR's and individual weapon stats and focuses on my overall stats to try and determine that I'm not an aggressive sniper. You know - because sniper rifles are totally literally the only thing I've used in the game. It's not like I've used other classes, vehicles, screwed around, etc that effect my overall stats or anything like that. /s

    Get a clue, dude. Again, you've veered so far off your initial argument that it's crazy. There were already 2-3 people expressing how dumb your logic was, and that said it was unbelievable you were trying to use the stock mono PS4 earbud to listen to game sound, when it was made as a communication headset. That Sony literally makes a $20 headset specifically for listening to in-game sound in a stereo setting (even if they're cheap and not the greatest quality).

    Just because you can't come up with something to retort that counter-argument doesn't mean you need to veer off and unsuccessfully attempt to bash people for no reason. The only reason I even brought up a SINGLE aspect of my stats was because you were claiming, OUT OF NOWHERE (literally pulling information out of your ***), that "I must be happy the minimap spotting is gone because I run around shooting like a mandman", which I don't, and is not even remotely close to why I'm happy it was removed. See - you were talking *** well before I even brought up any of my stats.

    You just need to chill out and admit that you were wrong.

    Holy wall of text. I leave it at this: I find it humorous that you use stats to suit your agenda but when they contradict your statement they are irrelevant.

    Again not a run in gun arcade game....suggest you look up the term.

    Finally, you seem to be the agry one with your CAPITAL letters and condescending tones, like referring that people are being cheap for only using stock accessories. I will still stand behind my statement that requiring people to purchase accessories that are outside of stock, just to be able to use the basic features of a game puts people at a unfair disadvantage.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

    Holy wall of text. I leave it at this: I find it humorous that you use stats to suit your agenda but when they contradict your statement they are irrelevant.

    Again not a run in gun arcade game....suggest you look up the term.

    Finally, you seem to be the agry one with your CAPITAL letters and condescending tones, like referring that people are being cheap for only using stock accessories. I will still stand behind my statement that requiring people to purchase accessories that are outside of stock, just to be able to use the basic features of a game puts people at a unfair disadvantage.

    I didn't use stats to "suit my agenda" - I used them to prove your talking-out-of-your-*** statements wrong. To show you that saying "I only like that minimap spotting was removed because I run around shooting like a madman" was completely stupid and unwarranted - and then in-turn to show you, after you were corrected, that saying I was only happy it was removed because I was a "camping sniper that didn't like my position being revealed" was stupid as well.

    Everything you said about my playstyle correlating with why I wanted minimap spotting removed was completely ****ing dumb, because I use a silencer on literally every weapon in the game.

    Lastly, the only reason I capitalize words is for emphasis. I've done it since I've taken part in these forums, because if you don't emphasize words, people reading long responses tend to skip over key details to an argument. It doesn't mean I'm "angry". I've also not expressed anything to portray that I'm trying to be condescending or superior to you. Sorry, but disagreeing with you is far from saying "You don't know what you're talking about and I do, you're stupid, I'm better than you" - especially when there were several other people agreeing with what I was saying in regards to your argument as well.

    The bottom line is - You're trying to listen to game audio through a headset specifically made for communicating with friends.

    Your argument that games should be designed around "what comes stock with the console" is absolutely stupid.

    What about people that listen to the game through their TV and don't use a headset? Those don't come "stock with the console" - but they still give you an advantage over dumb people who are trying to use a communication MONO earbud headset to listen to stereo high-quality audio in a game.

    You don't HAVE to buy an expensive or nice headset to hear audio - you just have to use something better than a headset that wasn't made for that purpose at all - which is what you're doing. Literally using your TV or built-in monitor speakers (if available) would be a better alternative to what you're using now - it's how most console gamers listen to video game audio.

    Complaining that you're at a disadvantage because you're using a communications headset consisting of a mono-channel EARBUD to listen to game audio, and seemingly refuse to spend even an infinitesimal amount of money on upgrading to an actual headset MADE for listening to game audio, just makes you look foolish.
  • Ventquipue
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2016
    For this BF1, it would be better 2D mini map spot (infantries+vehicles), and helpless 3D spot above players
    Demo : https://youtu.be/fIyufRnIci0?t=54
  • Ventquipue
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Up. if not, and in other words, need a classic mode. But possibility of driving or view Vehicles in the third person. To enjoy details, graphic quality that offers the game. Ty.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

    Seriously you need to look up run and gun arcade. ..this is not a run and gun....

    Don't get **** about me commenting about your stats, you were the one who brought them up in the first place. Also bash my Recon stats all you want, I'm not the one claiming to be an aggressive recon. 385spm and a 0.69kpm is hardly aggressive. I'm not going to even touch your dismal flag cap stats.

    And I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you're mistaking "run-n-gun" with "arena shooters" like Quake, Doom, UT, etc.

    A game can be run-n-gun without being a fast-paced arena shooter - and you're saying that I'M generalizing a ton of games into one group.

    And overall stats can suck a fat one. All those show is what I've done throughout my entire nearly 3 years of playing the game. This includes hours of screwing around with friends doing things like trying to balance on the wings of a jet while it flies, seeing who can get the most kills with M1911 w/ 40x, etc. I can show you Battle Reports where my SPM is 700+, still only using sniper rifles, and my K/D is 2-3, again, still only using sniper rifles. And you can already see that my KPM with rifles is higher than 0.69. A lot of them are higher than 1. Again - leave it to a guy that barely uses the Recon class at all, and when he does he can barely aim with them, to ignore my BR's and individual weapon stats and focuses on my overall stats to try and determine that I'm not an aggressive sniper. You know - because sniper rifles are totally literally the only thing I've used in the game. It's not like I've used other classes, vehicles, screwed around, etc that effect my overall stats or anything like that. /s

    Get a clue, dude. Again, you've veered so far off your initial argument that it's crazy. There were already 2-3 people expressing how dumb your logic was, and that said it was unbelievable you were trying to use the stock mono PS4 earbud to listen to game sound, when it was made as a communication headset. That Sony literally makes a $20 headset specifically for listening to in-game sound in a stereo setting (even if they're cheap and not the greatest quality).

    Just because you can't come up with something to retort that counter-argument doesn't mean you need to veer off and unsuccessfully attempt to bash people for no reason. The only reason I even brought up a SINGLE aspect of my stats was because you were claiming, OUT OF NOWHERE (literally pulling information out of your ***), that "I must be happy the minimap spotting is gone because I run around shooting like a mandman", which I don't, and is not even remotely close to why I'm happy it was removed. See - you were talking *** well before I even brought up any of my stats.

    You just need to chill out and admit that you were wrong.

    You must spend A LOT of time messing about.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

    Seriously you need to look up run and gun arcade. ..this is not a run and gun....

    Don't get **** about me commenting about your stats, you were the one who brought them up in the first place. Also bash my Recon stats all you want, I'm not the one claiming to be an aggressive recon. 385spm and a 0.69kpm is hardly aggressive. I'm not going to even touch your dismal flag cap stats.

    And I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you're mistaking "run-n-gun" with "arena shooters" like Quake, Doom, UT, etc.

    A game can be run-n-gun without being a fast-paced arena shooter - and you're saying that I'M generalizing a ton of games into one group.

    And overall stats can suck a fat one. All those show is what I've done throughout my entire nearly 3 years of playing the game. This includes hours of screwing around with friends doing things like trying to balance on the wings of a jet while it flies, seeing who can get the most kills with M1911 w/ 40x, etc. I can show you Battle Reports where my SPM is 700+, still only using sniper rifles, and my K/D is 2-3, again, still only using sniper rifles. And you can already see that my KPM with rifles is higher than 0.69. A lot of them are higher than 1. Again - leave it to a guy that barely uses the Recon class at all, and when he does he can barely aim with them, to ignore my BR's and individual weapon stats and focuses on my overall stats to try and determine that I'm not an aggressive sniper. You know - because sniper rifles are totally literally the only thing I've used in the game. It's not like I've used other classes, vehicles, screwed around, etc that effect my overall stats or anything like that. /s

    Get a clue, dude. Again, you've veered so far off your initial argument that it's crazy. There were already 2-3 people expressing how dumb your logic was, and that said it was unbelievable you were trying to use the stock mono PS4 earbud to listen to game sound, when it was made as a communication headset. That Sony literally makes a $20 headset specifically for listening to in-game sound in a stereo setting (even if they're cheap and not the greatest quality).

    Just because you can't come up with something to retort that counter-argument doesn't mean you need to veer off and unsuccessfully attempt to bash people for no reason. The only reason I even brought up a SINGLE aspect of my stats was because you were claiming, OUT OF NOWHERE (literally pulling information out of your ***), that "I must be happy the minimap spotting is gone because I run around shooting like a mandman", which I don't, and is not even remotely close to why I'm happy it was removed. See - you were talking *** well before I even brought up any of my stats.

    You just need to chill out and admit that you were wrong.

    You must spend A LOT of time messing about.

    Don't mind him...he's salty and needs a snickers.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

    You must spend A LOT of time messing about.

    ??
  • LAUGHINGxHYENA
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When I jumped from normal to HC in BFBC2 it was a huge system shock. No mini map dots, no floating Doritos. How was I going to deal with this craziness? You just do. You naturally become more aware of everything. Yeah you have some crap matches getting used to it for about a week tops depending on how much you play.
    Then you just start seeing it. Noticing small details,knowing what to look, and listen for.
    Once you get that it's a zillion times better.

    Now if I pop into a normal match I hate that some **** from across the map, who doesn't even see me, doesn't even know I'm there, spams the spot button, or I shoot a guy and now I'm hyper visible.

    No. It's the most counter productive thing in this game as far as skill building aside from FLIR/IRNV. Don't get me started on why that crap is the absolute worst thing to happen to BF.
    So glad it won't be in BF1. SO GLAD.
  • pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man I read this thread and just shook my head the whole time.

    Was the argument really "I should be able to compete equally with stock equipment vs players who have superior equipment"? Because that's just silly. Were that the case, "superior equipment" would never exist because there would be no point in getting it if it all performed the same.

    Sorry but when you buy a ps4, they give you everything you need to play games. They do not give you everything you need to play games at the highest level.

    Its the equivalent to buying a starter paintball gun kit, going to a tournament and then getting upset that the people with $2,000 kits stomped your $50 Wal-Mart kit.

    On topic: I'm okay that the spotting is removed. I never use a silencer so I my style won't change.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man I read this thread and just shook my head the whole time.

    Was the argument really "I should be able to compete equally with stock equipment vs players who have superior equipment"? Because that's just silly. Were that the case, "superior equipment" would never exist because there would be no point in getting it if it all performed the same.

    Sorry but when you buy a ps4, they give you everything you need to play games. They do not give you everything you need to play games at the highest level.

    Its the equivalent to buying a starter paintball gun kit, going to a tournament and then getting upset that the people with $2,000 kits stomped your $50 Wal-Mart kit.

    On topic: I'm okay that the spotting is removed. I never use a silencer so I my style won't change.

    That's not what I was saying. I am not saying equal at all. If a person wants to pay for top line headphones to get the edge that's fine. If now you have to rely on footsteps alone to determine direction, a person with a stock system won't be able to do that without buying extra accessories, which is not fair.

    May not be the best example, but from your paintball example it's more like paying for a tournament package that comes with a gun (.50 cal), protection, air, and paintballs but the paintballs are for .43 caliber guns.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    a person with a stock system won't be able to do that without buying extra accessories, which is not fair.

    ...Except usually people who buy consoles already have a television at home (you even made the "You need to have an HDTV because the stock PS4 connector is an HDMI cable" argument) - which is more than capable of portraying sound in the game so you can hear footsteps (especially in BF, which has phenomenal sound design).

    Like I said earlier - your argument is moot because you're using a communications headset specifically made for party and game chat to listen to game sound, when you should be using your TV. Your argument is also moot, because you claim that you should only need what comes stock with the console in order to play the game to it's fullest - but when buying a console you automatically need to have an HDTV or monitor to use it at all, which doesn't come stock with said console.

    By your crazy "I'm going to use a mono earbud communication headset anyway" logic, simply having a TV puts anyone using one at an advantage over you.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    a person with a stock system won't be able to do that without buying extra accessories, which is not fair.

    ...Except usually people who buy consoles already have a television at home (you even made the "You need to have an HDTV because the stock PS4 connector is an HDMI cable" argument) - which is more than capable of portraying sound in the game so you can hear footsteps (especially in BF, which has phenomenal sound design).

    Like I said earlier - your argument is moot because you're using a communications headset specifically made for party and game chat to listen to game sound, when you should be using your TV. Your argument is also moot, because you claim that you should only need what comes stock with the console in order to play the game to it's fullest - but when buying a console you automatically need to have an HDTV or monitor to use it at all, which doesn't come stock with said console.

    By your crazy "I'm going to use a mono earbud communication headset anyway" logic, simply having a TV puts anyone using one at an advantage over you.

    But the HDTV is a minimum requirement, you need this to use the console and all the games are compatible for the minimum requirements. There is not a single game that says you gave to have a 4k TV to play.

    This comment: "when buying a console you automatically need to have an HDTV or monitor to use it at all, which doesn't come stock with said console". Makes 0 sense. The console doesn't come with a table, a chair to sit on, or a outlet to plug into either. There are minimum requirements that are written on the box.....headset is not one of them.

    The earbud when you hook it up automatically puts the sound straight through it, so whatever you think it was intended to do is misleading since when you plug it in....boom audio automatically goes right through it.
Sign In or Register to comment.