Weekly BF

Rubber Bullets???

Cactus757
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I'm having a really hard time killing people. I put over half a mag into people to get them to die. Usually I die in 1 or 2 bullets. Almost instakilled.

I don't know if these people are OOR or not. But this happened in BF4 when the servers were full of people with huge differences in pings.

My connection is fine. No problems on BF4 or other games.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• BusterOfCherry
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    what gun and at what range is this happening at?
  • Cactus757
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Usually closer range. It's like they're not taking the amount of damage they should. Only thing I can think of is OOR.
  • VaderLoverUK
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have this problem too. Have to shoot 15 or 20 bullets to get a kill but most of the time they either kill me with a couple of shots or get to cover. I hope its not gonna be like this permanently!
  • Cactus757
    Looks like it's OOR players causing problems again. I'm west coast US and tried a couple Euro servers and what do you know, people drop like they should and I didn't instadie. Funny thing is one of the Euro servers was full of Japanese. Looks like Dice hasn't learned anything from BF4 and low ping is still punished so anyone in the world can play wherever they want. So if you've got high quality internet try an OOR server.
  • TheCrimsonConch
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All I have to say is play it like COD, aim high and spray, once you get muscle memory of where their upper body/head is, then start tap shooting for better accuracy. Also, pistols in this game are a bit OP, USE THEM!!! If your out of ammo in one clip in the middle of a fight, pull out your pistol, zig zag around and shoot the mo fo. Worked for me atleast... XD
  • Slain
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes Cactus757, i have the same problem.
    All weapons r useless, it's too difficult to kill opponent.
    I m from France and plays exculsively on european servers ( irland )

It's so boring and frustrating
  • k1llermosquito
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes very annoying it takes me 5-6 shots with a rifle and I get put down by 2-3 bullets from a smg at medium range. Very frustrating
  • Cactus757
    edited October 2016
    I had similar problems with BF4. It was a struggle to kill 1:1.
    The key was to find a server full of in region players. Game played fine but it wasn't always easy to find. If that wasn't possible then play OOR. An OOR server would play better/smoother than an in region full of OOR players.
    BF4 was so screwed up for a while I would have frame rate drops and players skipping around playing in region. Then I'd go play on a server half way round the world and the game played buttery smooth with good hit detection.
    Finally BF4 became a much better experience for me with the 45hz servers. If I played late afternoon here. It was too early for the Japanese and too late for the Euros. I could easily kill 4:1 and finish top score a lot of games.
    Back to BF1. Last night I put an entire mag into the back of some guy (close range, didn't miss) and he turned and killed me. He still had like 40 health. The only way this is possible is the server is not giving me credit for those hits.
  • DivineBaal
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really frustrating being a noob sniper. At least three hits required for a kill but I die hit once. Sux.