Glitched Trophies

iplagerquist
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
There are five trophies that are currently (October 18, 2016) glitched on PS4. There are four gold and one silver trophy. The four gold trophies are Assault Enlistment (Assault Rank 2 in MP), Medic Enlistment (Medic Rank 2 in MP), Scout Enlistment (Scout Rank 2 in MP), Support Enlistment (Support Rank 2 in MP), and finally the silver trophy, Decorated (Reach rank 1 with all four infantry classes in MP). I have seen some people say they unlock fine, some say they unlock sometime after you reach rank 2, and others say they don't unlock at all. Personally my medic trophy unlocked right away but my scout trophy hasn't unlocked yet (not Rank 2 on Assault or Support). My hope is that this will be patched soon and I will still be able to unlock the scout gold trophy and get the platinum trophy. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• OPG_NmareBonnie
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing happened to me, i didnt get the Decorated trophy or the Assault Enlistment trophy yet...
  • Hail_Apophis
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yea I got my assault and scout trophies just fine. My medical trophy popped at rank 4. I'm working on support now but the "decorated" trophy didn't pop so I guess I'm screwed out of this platinum
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Im at rank 3 or 4 with Medic currently and haven't gotten the trophy yet.
  • Romito201
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just hit rank 2 medic no trophy
  • viruscarnage777
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Has anyone gotten the Decorated trophy yet?
  • joaopedro88
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im scout rank 7 and medic rank 4 and didnt get either of the achievements. Hope this will be fixed soon cause im like into getting them trophies...
  • Wuthg21
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just completed all the campaign trophies, but the mp trophies are also glitched for me
  • Shamroxx81
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have this issue as well. None of my class trophies have unlocked. The other pvp ones popped right away though.
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I also have this issue, hope it gets a fix soon thou, i want my platinum in this game later on.
  • carloslastack
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm having same problem with scout I'm. Rank 4,still have no trophy for it or my other trophy for completing all the other ranks?none of my extra content has either been downloaded to my ps4
  • JkLauvik
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i have the assault, medic, scout and support trophy, but not the decorated trophy, and they all popped up at different levels, the medic came at lvl 2, but assault and scout came at lvl 6, and support popped at lvl 7. and i just mixed between conquest and tdm, but i go all of the trophies while playing tdm. seems to me that the classes gets bugged while playing conquest due to all the xp you get
  • cerberus2987
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    My scout trophy randomly popped last night when I loaded into a friends game. I'm rank 10.
  • cerberus2987
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    And it was conquest
  • mcduff1979
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    could this be an issue with operations game mode as thats all i have played,

support at lvl 8, assault at lvl 4, medic at 4 and scout at 5 according to online battlelog, and in game im support 4, assault 1, medic 3 and scout 3

i have not got any of the reaching lvl 2 trophies or the decorated trophy

also my points scored in operations is still showing as 0 where the other game modes all have a score
  • iplagerquist
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I've mostly just played conquest and received the trophy when I got medic rank 2 so I don't think the game mode has anything to do with it. One thing I noticed was that while playing medic the rank went from 4 to 6. This might be the issue if it skips from 1 to 3. In anycase, I'm not using my assault or support classes until this is fixed.
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This issue really needs a fix asap. Very annoying! Especially when you love trophies and play alot of games to get them and spending hours and hours into it.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i'm lvl 4 with medic , 3 with assault,no trophies.
  • Anera
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same lvl 2 Assault Enlistment did not get trophies played Conquest
  • Lou-igi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happy to see more people having the same issue. My medic trophy didn't pop.
  • Hail_Apophis
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does anybody have the decorated trophy?