Glitched Trophies

2»

Comments

• tjl1976_tmgf3h2
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not got any of them yet, they need to sort this
  • DeArkin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah I got my scout and medic trophies but not my support or assault. Which also mean I didn't get my decorated soldier trophy.
  • cash_longfellow
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here...hit Medic 2 last night and no trophy. I'm almost afraid to play online until this gets fixed. If I am locked out of the platinum, I will get a full refund. Although I love the game, trophies are necessary for me, this needs to be fixed asap.
  • contact634
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    its random my friend got decorated BEFORE he had all 4 trophies for the classes (he was above rank 1 on each) I got assault at rank 2 but scout im rank 12 and no trophy got the other 3 but some at 7 and 9
  • SGTGomerPyle
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    The campaign trophies normal and hard don't unlock either if you complete campaign on hard.
  • iplagerquist
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    With the war stores (campaign) you need to watch a video which you unlock after completing all 5 stories. You can find it between "The Runner" story and "Nothing is Written". It is called "Remember Us". Once you watch it the trophy will unlock.
  • xia0panpan
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    my medic and support trophy pop at rank 8
  • Kbizzle210
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im rank 3 or more on every class and dont have any of them or the decorated trophy.. That blows hopefully they pop later
  • Harza81
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got all of my classes to rank 1 yesterday, no decorated trophy and got my support class to rank 2 today, no trophy either. Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon and I can get damn platinum trophy!
  • chris7623
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Has anyone noticed that ranks differ between in game selection amd stats menu? In game I'm seeing I'm a rank 10 Scout but if I go into soldier menu amd check there it says I've not reached rank 6. Curious if anyone else has noticed this
  • ISeeFar
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This needs fixed i only need the decorated trophy to platinum this game and i would of done it in 3 days of release if these weren't glitched
  • ibrajoker59
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here - rank trophies glitched for level 2, as is the level 1 trophy.
  • Pacific_Revenant
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Rank 2 Assault trophy did not pop. Going to hold off levelling Assault more until fixed. EA/DICE: are you providing a fix?
  • iplagerquist
    Today I unlocked the assault rank 2 trophy (I got the medic trophy on the 18th). My scout trophy is still glitched and I haven't started playing the support class yet. I was playing conquest when I got the medic and assault trophies so it's definitely not related to the game mode. If you look on psnprofiles.com only 22 players have earned the platinum trophy. That is extremely low considering the game came out on Tuesday the 18th (early enlister). This shows that this is a widespread issue.
  • MegaRanger06
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im so glad that im not the only one having this issue because i would have had this platinum two day after early enlistment release if they wouldnt have been glitched. Please fix this EA. A lot of people are hoping for this to be fixed.
  • mcduff1979
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fixed as of 1.02 for me
  • iplagerquist
    On October 24, 2016 patch 1.02 was released on Playstation 4. This fixed the five glitched multiplayer trophies. Once you download the patch join a match and the trophies will pop if you've already earned them. I'm impressed that DICE fixed this issue so quickly and am glad to say I've earned my platinum trophy! PSN ID: lager96
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    The campaign trophies normal and hard don't unlock either if you complete campaign on hard.

Well, that sucks, especially since I only have the last mission of the campaign to finish on hard. >:-|
  • Harza81
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just wanted to leave a comment after all this time, that all of the trophies worked for me. Got my 100 % completion. GG.
  • Mbrooks104
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mehh... I'm still having issues getting the Dunn's Pride trophy for BF4 when I clear as day reached over 7K points for the Baku Mission.