=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003) [PC]

Comments

• TrunkzJr
    1577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Loads of new members joining each day we are growing everyday come and joins us today.

If you still need help setting up your UUID Poke myself or another member of staff
  • TrunkzJr
    1577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    12 people on playing together on a server for the BFV Beta, come join iN!
  • SecretSquirrel43
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CmdoDelta wrote: »
    I probably roamed all VOIP softwares available already lol. And I think Discord it easy cuz it's free lol..

But anyway, i found a bunch of people to play with already. Since I speak french, i tried to find a french group (harder than finding english ones lol).. but i think i found something interesting for once :P

Wish you all the best and have a lot of fun during the BFV beta if you guys play :)

Thanks you too man. Enjoying the beta a lot, hope you do too.
  • SecretSquirrel43
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    With the open beta coming out today for everyone finally stop on by if you are looking for some already experienced beta players to help you out!
  • TrunkzJr
    Been a real blast so far :)
  • Zer0Wulf
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Fire up that Beta client and come have some epic fun with some hilarious, and skilled players on the BFV Beta. I think SecretSquirrel43 is like level 83 already or something :open_mouth:
    Post edited by Zer0Wulf on
  • TrunkzJr
    The United We Stand Gaming Community is all about providing players with a lax, non toxic environment while being open and honest with all it's members. We support many games and currently have a large raffle coming up so join up today if you wish to enter it.
  • TrunkzJr
    Long standing community since late 2003, we've changed our name but continue to provide you with that honest community value we are active and still support our original game series Battlefield along with with many of today's most popular games.
  • Zer0Wulf
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The open beta is almost over!!!!! Come on over, have some fun, make new friends. Doesn't matter what skill level you are, our experienced players will help you out on the Battlefield.
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Last day for the Beta; hop on in and kick some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ with the crew!
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Back to the BF1 grind, if you are looking for a good time till BF:V drops stop by and give us a chance!
  • Zer0Wulf
    edited September 2018
    We had a lot of awesome people on tonight, including one gamer guest from Germany, he was great (he applied to join after playing with us), we all had a blast on BF1 PTFO. Come check out our clan, and you too can join in on the fun and teamwork.
    Post edited by Zer0Wulf on
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Tons of fun still to be had in BF1, enjoy that sweet sweet ammo while you can!
  • TrunkzJr
    If you are tired of going from community to community looking for one that isn't full of toxic members or problematic and unfair staff or just simply underpopulated then look no more! Our community is probably the most open and honest around and have been growing quickly over the past year, join United We Stand today and find a home for all your games :)
  • TrunkzJr
    Pop on by we have BF players on atm
  • durran3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey I'd love to be part of the clan - I'm looking for one that uses Voice chat extensively in a squad - I'm absolutely love BF1 right now and play a medic. Will be getting BF5 as well :)
  • SecretSquirrel43
    durran3 wrote: »
    Hey I'd love to be part of the clan - I'm looking for one that uses Voice chat extensively in a squad - I'm absolutely love BF1 right now and play a medic. Will be getting BF5 as well :)

Hey durran3, we would love to have you join us. We are pretty much constantly talking in our teamspeak. We will also be playing BF5, so we can transition with you. Feel free to check out our site at www.uwsgaming.com, and our teamspeak is ts.uwsgaming.com. Our main gaming times are 9pm - 2am EST, times will vary though.
  • TrunkzJr
    More than welcome to pop on by for a few games
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Over halfway through the work week come and join us for some fun tonight!
  • TrunkzJr
    WE ARE NOT gonna require you to go through hell just to join the clan like some places do as if its a real life interview and require you to go through harsh steps or answer 20+ questions and have to show up to play on certain days, this isn't a job it's just a game to enjoy for fun and escape our good/bad daily lives (be it your a hardcore player or a casual one) and play on the days your available and convenient for you (and not for us), Play with us and if you enjoy the people, feel free to sign up as a member.