so...

xBrokenLogic
13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Whos actually going to wait for BF1 to be released before they judge it at all?

Comments

• MiasmaGrowlmon
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure the point of a trailer and a reveal is for you to start judging the game, hence there's already an option to pre-order. Next stop on the Hype Line is EA Play, where we'll see actual gameplay.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After the my Teaser Video Reactions ... Yes ,now , i want wait , before talk of Battlefield 1 again.
    Because in the teaser and in the infinite videos/topics/analyzes/reactions i cant understand really how the game is ...
    I want believe to the DICE devs, that will be the new battlefield.
    WW1 era can be nice, but i want see more about weapons and gameplay.
    WHEN the new contents?

^.^
  • xBrokenLogic
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Pretty sure the point of a trailer and a reveal is for you to start judging the game, hence there's already an option to pre-order. Next stop on the Hype Line is EA Play, where we'll see actual gameplay.

I meant judging as in saying if the game will be bad or not. Either "This will never work etc etc etc." Not forming thoughts on if its something you'd play or not... Thought that was clear