What is the best game intro or cutscene that you've watched to date?

Lordmang4
2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
While there have been many, I think the best one for me has to be the HALO (high altitude low opening) jump made by Fireteam Osiris at the start of HALO 5.

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played too many games. But I really did enjoy the start to COD Black Ops 2. It wasnt a cutscene it was a horde of enemies that you shot for maybe 15 minutes.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ANYTHING by Blizzard.

Their cinematics are absolutely out of this *** world. Every cinematic trailer for WoW and every cinematic video in Diablo III were gorgeous and incredibly well-done.
  • Vespervin
    1308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I like those ones a lot.
  • Lum_The_Invader
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hands down armored core 3 silent line
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Most of the cut scenes from Halo Wars. Almost like a movie.

Post edited by HonestSoul333 on
  • lHaveNoLife
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I really enjoyed the whole intro and backstory to Homefront, even though the whole game was basically a CoD clone

• Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited June 2016
    An oldie but still a goodie - BF2 intro:
  • OrangeNinja24
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like all the cutscenes in TLOU