ok, so those who are playing bf1, what do you think?

Comments

• KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    if I could, I would quit my job and play BF all day long!

You always can lol
  • TrademarkTM
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Haven't played it in some time. I was super pumped before launch because BF was one of those titles that hit the middle ground really well between realism and "fun" play. Now with BF1, it sides way to much on the "Fun" side "Playability" side, whatever you want to call it. I've seen this happen on other titles where they were once focused on skill based play, then later drifted to cater more to the general audience. Thus selling out to tack on the "easy" mode. I don't see DICE stopping anytime soon to put it reverse, the EA monkeys that count the money are too great.
  • N_FURY_21
    331 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I left the game for three months. Returned. My first kill back and got a headshot at about 400m. Not bad if i do say so myself.
  • IlIllIIIlIIIl
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fun for maybe 1 operations match a week. But way too simple compared to older games. Almost as bad as battlefront
  • BURGERKRIEG
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dunno.
  • Shredder2-4-D
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Boring.

Cant force my self to play it.

Don't have any favorite servers since there all the same...
  • TiMEvBoMB
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Completely Lost interest in it after only 80 hrs. Game is decent and I can see where some people would really enjoy BF1 but its just not fun to me. When I do get on I last 1-2 games and that's about all I can play before getting bored. Vehicle combat is the worse in any BF game i've played . Spawn into start of games late constantly and no decent progression, battlepack and medal system to keep me grinding .
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's kind of different to the topic but does anyone know how if it is possible to report players that intentionally block your shots? Staying in front of you all the time? I've encountered a few players like this and I don't want them playing a game if they're going to work against the team.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    JFK001NBF2 wrote: »
    It's kind of different to the topic but does anyone know how if it is possible to report players that intentionally block your shots? Staying in front of you all the time? I've encountered a few players like this and I don't want them playing a game if they're going to work against the team.

There's no rule against in game trolling unless it involves hacking or glitching. Either ignore them or switch servers/teams.
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

There's no rule against in game trolling unless it involves hacking or glitching. Either ignore them or switch servers/teams.

How can they be ignored when they're hovering right in front of you constantly? I cannot switch teams. Every time that I try to they are either full or tipping to unbalanced. There should be an option for that. To kick players from the match that are causing more harm to the team than good.

• flatrock101
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I seem to find myself losing interest in bf1 after a few rounds,
    it just doesn't hold me to the game like bf3 or bf4 did and since
    the release of bf1 and the changing of the forums i seem to be
    losing interest in gaming as a whole.
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the changing of the forums i seem to be

huh??? Wouldn't that make you a poor critic of any game than?
  • flatrock101
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the changing of the forums i seem to be

huh??? Wouldn't that make you a poor critic of any game than?

Maybe a poor critic but still entitled to voice my opinion as i payed for the game
    like everyone else.
  • badhooverdog
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    I have only been playing for a few weeks but absolutely love BF1 so far. Cant get enough of it.

Excellent graphics & the soundscape is fantastic as is usual for a BF game. Great environment destruction & weather so the battlefield is always changing. Kudos to Dice for listening about returning to destructible buildings.

But what the heck happened to progression. Random battlepacks, well ok but what about a battlepack for ranking up? And the weekly resetting medals? Not all of us have the game time to achieve the requirements before reset. Work,family, life etc.

I fear a little for BF1s longevity if the proggression stays as is.
  • AhoyDrogon
    It would be so much better if they removed the "skip to deploy" function. It's a serious detriment to the medics trying to do their job and EVERY noob hits it to troll
  • Mynx1911
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have at least about 200 hours in every Battlefield I own. However, I lost interest in BF1 after 1/10th of the time.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It would be so much better if they removed the "skip to deploy" function. It's a serious detriment to the medics trying to do their job and EVERY noob hits it to troll

Medics aren't trying to do their job in most of the games I play, even the ones in my own squad. I've had 2 squad medics run through me and off around a corner while I wait, and every single night without fail I record footage of up to 3 medics not reviving me in the full 25 seconds. It's a disaster. Once I am in a game where I know they don't revive, I want to be able to skip.
  • Piotrek1983pm
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like it, the biggest problem is balancing and people think they are snipers but balance is the biggest issue
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got a word to describe this game - rubbish.
This discussion has been closed.