ok, so those who are playing bf1, what do you think?

Comments

• CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Been playing since day one and still enjoy the heck out of it.
  • gbh4
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also been playing since the early days and really enjoy it.
    So much more enjoyable than BF4 and that mod masquerading as a full game (hardline).
  • SecondAmendmnt
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like tacos!
  • anfieldminion
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This being my first MMO FPS game, I must say that I absolutely love it. I have been playing World of Tanks for around 4 years now, but I can't even play that game anymore because of how boring, slow paced and unbalanced it is, compared to this brilliant game.

I see myself playing this for as long time as EA keeps servers available.
  • diLuxx
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Started veeery good, but then i realized hos extremely casual it is and now i almost dont like it anymore. Reminds me of Battlefront and that is not a good thing.
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm sick of the matchmaking. Twelve times now I have been on the team with all of the noobs whilst the opposite team keeps having people of my own rank (I'm rank 72, nearly 73). I can understand if they are blended together but to be the only person on a team above rank 30 is bonkers. It's gotten to the point now that I truly believe that EA has it out for me. How else could it be explained to be placed so horribly within the game.

Before you all get your trolling pants on, I can't switch teams because it always says that the teams would become unbalanced or they are both full.
  • Hero0fKvatch
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    diLuxx wrote: »
    Started veeery good, but then i realized hos extremely casual it is and now i almost dont like it anymore. Reminds me of Battlefront and that is not a good thing.

same, i only play a handful of games each week now. also tired of the bugs and lack of weapons (everyone just uses automatico) so I cant really be bothered.

probably revisit in a year after 10 patches and dlc is cheap
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Still loving it.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    After 142 hours I still don't go to bed when I am supposed to because of it.
    This is probably the highest praise I can give any game.
  • TiMEvBoMB
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Pretty much my feeling as well. When I first started playing BF1(and Battlefront) I thought they were going to be great and I'd be hooked like BC1 and BC2 did. That quickly wore off and now I have 0 desire to play the game after only 80 hrs. Never thought i'd hate this game so much and have to go back to BF4 to get my BF fix.....
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Who else thinks you should be able to shoot whilst putting your gas mask on. It would counteract the gas spam in the game where putting your mask on can kill you.
  • BigWoofWoof
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Been playing it since we got back from Thailand on the 24th of October and my son and I absolutely love it
    Some right crap days playing it mind you
    But we love the detailed game play and mad deaths you encounter every other day :D
  • AhoyDrogon
    edited January 2017
    Can anyone tell me what it means when the player that kill you doesn't appear in the kill feed? Is it hacks or something?

I'm also getting sick of coming top of the scoreboard when I'm not trying. It's a clear indicator of a horrible team.
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love the game, hate some of the inconsistent damage issues and the rampant cheating which needs to be addressed
  • SilkWildey
    1033 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

same, i only play a handful of games each week now. also tired of the bugs and lack of weapons (everyone just uses automatico) so I cant really be bothered.

Got to say this has become one of my main issues, constant Automatico is just too much.

The last few patches have ruined the variety of CQ weapons and now like you said everyone has just picked up the automatico.

Hopefully another patch comes soon and sorts out few of the balance issues.
  • kagnv05aglp
    173 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love the game itself. It is just lacking basic things mmo's should have if they want to encourage cooperative play.

A quit button that works would be great too. It would also be nice to see when a match has started on the server browser screen.

Someday some developers might actually use the best of all that has come before in the last 30 years from mmorpgs, fps's, mmo's, and strategy games and it wil be wonderful.

• kagnv05aglp
    173 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SilkWildey wrote: »

Got to say this has become one of my main issues, constant Automatico is just too much.

The last few patches have ruined the variety of CQ weapons and now like you said everyone has just picked up the automatico.

Hopefully another patch comes soon and sorts out few of the balance issues.

It is silly to get killed in 2 seconds from an autimatico trench 80 meters away..
  • AhoyDrogon
    It would be better if people talked.

I'm not joking, it's like the the game intentionally puts me in teams where everyone is mute, deaf or downright ignorant just to press my buttons. Come on people! The consoles are supplied with headsets and PC headsets or not that expensive. Use them or GTFO of Battlfield.
  • BenzenForReal
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love it.

Most squad-based and balanced BF in my opinion.

More maps like Ballroom Blitz would make me wet.
  • AhoyDrogon
    BenzenBEER wrote: »
    Love it.

Most squad-based and balanced BF in my opinion.

More maps like Ballroom Blitz would make me wet.

More squad-based? Balanced? What heavenly version did you buy? Did you reserve a server from DICE directly where only veteran players and non-children players can play in peace?
This discussion has been closed.