ok, so those who are playing bf1, what do you think?

Comments

• Dracolitch77
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think its made for the kiddos instead of adults that like team work, strategic game play. Its basically a arcade run and gun bunny hopping fest. The battle packs are a complete joke, progression none. I think when they came up with this form of game they kept in mind the snowflakes and people that need coloring books and safe spaces. At least their consistent on one thing, they're the worst company again. What ever happen to CTE and everything we as a community learned and help fix? They just wasted it, wasted time, knowledge, what to do, what to fix. Now we're back to square one and have to be guinea pigs all over again. Dice someday maybe just maybe you wont release games half finished. Im not holding my breath.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    Battlefield 1 is my favorite since BC2. I like it, I like the setting, I like the kind of stripped down nature of it. It seems to me that a lot of the complaints are that it's basic, that is one of the things that makes me love it. Content doesn't make a game and this game proves it. I know it has its own set of issues, what game doesn't though? I'm very happy to have this to play until the next batttlefield release.

So your all to Happy spending 120+ on a game with very content? Lol EA loves you

They love the fools who cough up cash for random battle packs more.

It just seems like common sense is long past gone dont it?
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    JFK001NBF2 wrote: »
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    JFK001NBF2 wrote: »
    BenzenBEER wrote: »
    Love it.

Most squad-based and balanced BF in my opinion.

More maps like Ballroom Blitz would make me wet.

More squad-based? Balanced? What heavenly version did you buy? Did you reserve a server from DICE directly where only veteran players and non-children players can play in peace?

I think he is right @JFK001NBF2

This BF has the best balance between classes in the series so far.

Each class has its own distinct role, contribution, and engagement distance.

I'm not disputing they did well with the functions of the classes but, and I know this sounds weird, it doesn't really fit with the human psyche of killing at all ranges. It limits the gameplay when there are still players that do not care what class they are and just play the class lone wolf (just playing assault for the SMGs, medics for the medium to long ranges with some point stacking, support for limited use and spamming, the scout for the joy of the long range kills) there's allocations to classes but rarely do players play the class as it is meant to be played.

Well now you are talking about player behavior and performance in-game, not game design.

The class balance, as you've said, is fine.

If people choose to play like idiots, thats not DICE's fault, which goes back to my original point.
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can SOMEONE please tell me what the Hell it means when a player's name DOES NOT appear in the KILL FEED when they kill or die! It's ridiculous how many times I've asked without an answer.
  • vVMr-GoodCatVv
    921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 1 is my favorite since BC2. I like it, I like the setting, I like the kind of stripped down nature of it. It seems to me that a lot of the complaints are that it's basic, that is one of the things that makes me love it. Content doesn't make a game and this game proves it. I know it has its own set of issues, what game doesn't though? I'm very happy to have this to play until the next batttlefield release.

So your all to Happy spending 120+ on a game with very content? Lol EA loves you

That's a nice way of saying buying battlepacks is a VERY strong indication that you are a blithering idiot
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Where did I say I was very content? I said it's my favorite since bad company 2... Did you read? That means I like it better than everything since bc2.. You can keep your BF4 bro. I'll take battlefield 1
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So I no one going to answer my query? Is it hackers? Is it a connection problem? Is it applicable to players that have died just before they get the kill?
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

hehe yea.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Much rather play hardline. It seems like a cod dumbed down game. Fun for a bit but gameplay is all over the place. No rewards. Hit reg. All messed up. For instance someone bayonet charges you and you double tap him center mass he should fall. Startin to think it was ment for kiddies.
  • Pahana_69
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    This game is becoming a big joke.
    -Nagging, cursing kids with an attitude.
    -OP Model 10 noobs running around like it's TDM (PTFO ? ).
    -Armored kill should be fun imo, but the only thing you encounter are planes.
    -Argonne is the new metro so it seems, shotguns and mortars all over the place.
    -Medics and support are useless, they don't support in any way.

Everything seems to be made for cod kids, BF isn't BF anymore ......
  • DrVeloxcity
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Easily one of the best Battlefield's if not the best.
  • badhooverdog
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017

Where did I say I was very content? I said it's my favorite since bad company 2... Did you read? That means I like it better than everything since bc2.. You can keep your BF4 bro. I'll take battlefield 1

I with you. I may dip into Bf4 now & again but not anytime soon : )
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    As I watch the bf1 numbers on pc plummet I'm coming to the conclusion that pc gaming is be coming an after thought to game companies.
  • Jsn_AngryMF
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is poop compared to BF4. Bored of dying every other minute and bored of BF1.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think its made for the kiddos instead of adults that like team work, strategic game play. Its basically a arcade run and gun bunny hopping fest. The battle packs are a complete joke, progression none. I think when they came up with this form of game they kept in mind the snowflakes and people that need coloring books and safe spaces. At least their consistent on one thing, they're the worst company again. What ever happen to CTE and everything we as a community learned and help fix? They just wasted it, wasted time, knowledge, what to do, what to fix. Now we're back to square one and have to be guinea pigs all over again. Dice someday maybe just maybe you wont release games half finished. Im not holding my breath.

The game is made for both mindsets, and allows for both mindsets.

If you like the focused teamwork aspect more, bring a group of friends into the game. It functions very well at that level, and truthfully you have a strong advantage against the so-called "kiddos bunny-hopping around like snowflakes in their safe spaces".

• munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As I watch the bf1 numbers on pc plummet I'm coming to the conclusion that pc gaming is be coming an after thought to game companies.

PC gaming has been on the decline for the last 10 years, more pointedly in the last 5.

The only thing keeping PC gaming going is (ironically enough) MOBA's and MMO's.

Both of which are also now becoming more prevalent on console.

As console manufacturers continue to adopt more and more PC gaming "standards" from a hardware and software perspective soon enough the precious "master race" will just become another purchase option with little to no difference.

I'm not hating on PC gamers in any way. I personally like and use both for various reasonings based on the title in question. But PC "only" types tend to have this very strong (and in my opinion silly) perspective that they should somehow be "favored" by companies. Sorry to say, but the PC gaming community is the reason so many developers are leaning more towards console development these days. From varied setups to numerous hacks to the rampant theft that occurs on the PC, it's no surprise to me.

10 years ago, with PS3 and X360 on the horizon I saw the trend beginning and in truth, i'm not surprised to see where we are today.

MKB support and cross-platform play will be the standard in the next 2-3 years and with that, you'll see PC gaming fully on its last legs as all it will have is MOD support and superior graphics top end potential (which is laughably similar these days anyways).

Just my 2cents.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    munkt0r wrote: »

PC gaming has been on the decline for the last 10 years, more pointedly in the last 5.

The only thing keeping PC gaming going is (ironically enough) MOBA's and MMO's.

Both of which are also now becoming more prevalent on console.

As console manufacturers continue to adopt more and more PC gaming "standards" from a hardware and software perspective soon enough the precious "master race" will just become another purchase option with little to no difference.

I'm not hating on PC gamers in any way. I personally like and use both for various reasonings based on the title in question. But PC "only" types tend to have this very strong (and in my opinion silly) perspective that they should somehow be "favored" by companies. Sorry to say, but the PC gaming community is the reason so many developers are leaning more towards console development these days. From varied setups to numerous hacks to the rampant theft that occurs on the PC, it's no surprise to me.

10 years ago, with PS3 and X360 on the horizon I saw the trend beginning and in truth, i'm not surprised to see where we are today.

MKB support and cross-platform play will be the standard in the next 2-3 years and with that, you'll see PC gaming fully on its last legs as all it will have is MOD support and superior graphics top end potential (which is laughably similar these days anyways).

Just my 2cents.

Word.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    BF1 is poop compared to BF4. Bored of dying every other minute and bored of BF1.

So you basically suck in BF1 so hard that you don't even try, and you go somewhere you feel comfortable in. That's fine, but not all of us suck.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

So you basically suck in BF1 so hard that you don't even try and go somewhere you feel comfortable in. That's fine, but not all of us suck.

What his post really said was this... "I'm terrible at this game so I die a lot and dying a lot makes me hate the game"
  • Jsn_AngryMF
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

So you basically suck in BF1 so hard that you don't even try and go somewhere you feel comfortable in. That's fine, but not all of us suck.

What his post really said was this... "I'm terrible at this game so I die a lot and dying a lot makes me hate the game"

No. But i appreciate the attempted trolling - s'funny.
This discussion has been closed.