ok, so those who are playing bf1, what do you think?

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is poop compared to BF4. Bored of dying every other minute and bored of BF1.

So you basically suck in BF1 so hard that you don't even try and go somewhere you feel comfortable in. That's fine, but not all of us suck.

What his post really said was this... "I'm terrible at this game so I die a lot and dying a lot makes me hate the game"

No. But i appreciate the attempted trolling - s'funny.

No that was pure 100% honesty, not trolling. Every post you have ever posted is a cry post. That leads me to believe you get pounded every time you turn the game on..
  • fdm867
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    love this game, there's always a new approach ready to be discovered playing in conquest.
  • Jsn_AngryMF
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is poop compared to BF4. Bored of dying every other minute and bored of BF1.

So you basically suck in BF1 so hard that you don't even try and go somewhere you feel comfortable in. That's fine, but not all of us suck.

What his post really said was this... "I'm terrible at this game so I die a lot and dying a lot makes me hate the game"

No. But i appreciate the attempted trolling - s'funny.

No that was pure 100% honesty, not trolling. Every post you have ever posted is a cry post. That leads me to believe you get pounded every time you turn the game on..

Like I said. Funny.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    so, is the game getting better? or worse?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I love BF1 man. I don't care what anyone thinks about it
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i want to play it just so i can rate it, but still didn't get my new card yet, pretty soon.
  • HardAimedKid
    i want to play it just so i can rate it, but still didn't get my new card yet, pretty soon.

New card?
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    yeah, my graphics cards are old, running crossfire 5850 cards, but they just can't handle bf1, ill be good to go soon.
  • HardAimedKid
    yeah, my graphics cards are old, running crossfire 5850 cards, but they just can't handle bf1, ill be good to go soon.

Oh okay. Well you're missing out dude hurry up! Oh and all the other pc guys are saying the game is "dead" so good luck finding servers :D
  • BigWoofWoof
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I still love the game, I play with friends online, got a good wee squad going
    PTFO
    Haters are gonna hate
    Fact
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Right now I'm playing BF3 on the Xbox one since its recently available. It's so much more fun and there's no aim assist.
  • BIGDADDYxx69
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love it. But overall the game needs some work and some tlc from the Devs. Plus they need.to have some sort of progression system.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That's the wrong attitude :p
  • HardAimedKid
    MrUpvote wrote: »

Oh I'm sorry hold on. Ef battlefield 1. It only caters to scrubs and casuals. It's EZ mode for people like me and that's why I'm bored and going back to BF4 where true pros play
  • flatrock101
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I stopped playing on bf1 a few weeks ago i might pop in now and then but not bothered tbh.
  • 1Arnavut
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i love how console plebs claim pc gaming is in decline meanwhile 500k minimum csgo players are online everyday. god knows how many millions play lol & dota together. bf1 good but if you compare bf1 NOW to bf4 its a lesser game in every context. dice is too late giving us our DLCs.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1Arnavut wrote: »
    i love how console plebs claim pc gaming is in decline meanwhile 500k minimum csgo players are online everyday. god knows how many millions play lol & dota together. bf1 good but if you compare bf1 NOW to bf4 its a lesser game in every context. dice is too late giving us our DLCs.

Right, that's usually how it goes though...when a platform is focused on old games from the "glory days" and new titles are not being received well, or are being made moreso with teh focus for a different platform, said platform is referred to as being in decline.

I play PC and PS4 btw, but i'm not blind. I clearly see that the most popular PC games are in general 3-5 (or more) years old.

SC2, CS, LoL, WoW are the most played PC games right now.

Hell, MOBA's are the only thing really drawing new crowds on PC and even those are starting to become a console focus.

Face it, the age of PC is dying for various reasons and PC gamers themselves are a big part of that.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    MrUpvote wrote: »

Oh I'm sorry hold on. Ef battlefield 1. It only caters to scrubs and casuals. It's EZ mode for people like me and that's why I'm bored and going back to BF4 where true pros play
    There we go! :p
  • 1Arnavut
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    munkt0r wrote: »

Right, that's usually how it goes though...when a platform is focused on old games from the "glory days" and new titles are not being received well, or are being made moreso with teh focus for a different platform, said platform is referred to as being in decline.

I play PC and PS4 btw, but i'm not blind. I clearly see that the most popular PC games are in general 3-5 (or more) years old.

Hell, MOBA's are the only thing really drawing new crowds on PC and even those are starting to become a console focus.

Face it, the age of PC is dying for various reasons and PC gamers themselves are a big part of that.

ofc because games take time to settle and develop. look at battlefield and call of duty games. they are full of bugs. everytime a new title comes up for these games there is something missing. lol, dota2, csgo gets updated a lot. when theres something wrong they fix it immediately, they dont wait a month for it. the console thing for me i make my own money so i dont have to settle for a lesser system. i like my pc you like your setup thats fine but dont come here and talk about it. pc will always be superior to your consoles. it plays better, it look better, you can do more and its cheaper. so please...
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »

ofc because games take time to settle and develop. look at battlefield and call of duty games. they are full of bugs. everytime a new title comes up for these games there is something missing. lol, dota2, csgo gets updated a lot. when theres something wrong they fix it immediately, they dont wait a month for it. the console thing for me i make my own money so i dont have to settle for a lesser system. i like my pc you like your setup thats fine but dont come here and talk about it. pc will always be superior to your consoles. it plays better, it look better, you can do more and its cheaper. so please...

I stated clearly how I like both. I make my own money as well, this is why I don't "settle" for either, and instead enjoy both.

The market share and data analysis indicating a decline of developer focus for the PC market as it relates to the console market isn't debateable. It's fact at this point.

You're just arguing your opinions, not realistically and objectively understanding the current state of the industry.
This discussion has been closed.