ok, so those who are playing bf1, what do you think?

Comments

  • 1Arnavut
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    1Arnavut wrote: »
    munkt0r wrote: »
    1Arnavut wrote: »
    i love how console plebs claim pc gaming is in decline meanwhile 500k minimum csgo players are online everyday. god knows how many millions play lol & dota together. bf1 good but if you compare bf1 NOW to bf4 its a lesser game in every context. dice is too late giving us our DLCs.

    Right, that's usually how it goes though...when a platform is focused on old games from the "glory days" and new titles are not being received well, or are being made moreso with teh focus for a different platform, said platform is referred to as being in decline.

    I play PC and PS4 btw, but i'm not blind. I clearly see that the most popular PC games are in general 3-5 (or more) years old.

    SC2, CS, LoL, WoW are the most played PC games right now.

    Hell, MOBA's are the only thing really drawing new crowds on PC and even those are starting to become a console focus.

    Face it, the age of PC is dying for various reasons and PC gamers themselves are a big part of that.

    ofc because games take time to settle and develop. look at battlefield and call of duty games. they are full of bugs. everytime a new title comes up for these games there is something missing. lol, dota2, csgo gets updated a lot. when theres something wrong they fix it immediately, they dont wait a month for it. the console thing for me i make my own money so i dont have to settle for a lesser system. i like my pc you like your setup thats fine but dont come here and talk about it. pc will always be superior to your consoles. it plays better, it look better, you can do more and its cheaper. so please...

    I stated clearly how I like both. I make my own money as well, this is why I don't "settle" for either, and instead enjoy both.

    The market share and data analysis indicating a decline of developer focus for the PC market as it relates to the console market isn't debateable. It's fact at this point.

    You're just arguing your opinions, not realistically and objectively understanding the current state of the industry.

    i play competetive games and it makes me being a part of a bigger community. theres no pro scene in console except maybe cod and its not vanilla also a joke. i dont see any facts in your argument. you keep believing console is superior.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1Arnavut wrote: »
    you keep believing console is superior.

    So i'm clearly speaking with someone that doesn't want to read what is said and reply in kind.

    I at no point stated console was superior...

    You're arguing against something you made up in your mind. Enjoy your microcosm.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it started off great. loved every minute of it. A few glitches here and there, but nothing that made the game unplayable. after the last patch it has slowly declined to almost unplayable. terrible spawn points, spawning on dead guys. perceived one bullet deaths from enemies low powered gun. point blank multiple or none at all hit markers resulting only in a scratch on the enemy. random but guaranteed duplicate battlepack skins, not so random medal system. yeah...not looking good.
  • SurfSportXL
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love it but it doesent scratch the hardcore itch like BF4 does
  • mr_ako74
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    has some issues but I like it very much, if they can improve some things this may be my favorite BF.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hopefully new graphics card in next two weeks
  • i556
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    GUVNA-D wrote: »
    Personally i wouldnt even consider this a battlefield game.Its been casualified down just like they did with Battlefront.You really dont feel you skillfully did anything except maybe sniping.All the full auto guns you will mainly use hipfire up close, rarely ever ads.Its a spam fest of throw all your nades and any other explosives at them, then just run around hip firing as many as you can.Unless your sniping.
    Theres a bunch of really cheap crap added in to guarantee even the worst players can kill a couple people before they die, gas grenades, hero characters, and the behemoths.If you liked Battlefront then you will like this, but if you like bf4 maybe give it a miss.Imho this game will last a month before everyone goes back to bf4, just like battlefront.

    So true however this casualifying started with bf4 imo ( aa mine, ucav, pick ups ect). Look at all the youtubers they used to promote the game. sniperwolf, whiteboy7thstreet and others.They never removed lockon from bf1, they are just re-titled as the bayonet charge. But what you said is so true especially about feeling no "skill". I feel like Im just goofing off when I play as in no skill lets just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ off, even when sniping, the only thing I can challenge myself with is trying to get head shots but its just sooo blaahhhhh to me. I tried to like bf1 and swore i'd never go back to bf4 but can't help it. I'm just so bored of the game.
    Post edited by i556 on
  • LieutenantVixen
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i556 wrote: »

    So true however this casualifying started with bf4 imo ( aa minse, ucav, pick ups ect). Look at all the youtubers they used to promote the game. sniperwolf, whiteboy7thstreet and others.They never removed lockon from bf1, they are just re-titled them as the bayonet charge. But what you said is so true especially about feeling no "skill". I feel like Im just goofing off when I play as in no skill lets just **** off, even when sniping the only thing I can challenge myself with is trying to get headshots but its just sooo blaahhhhh to me. I tried to like bf1 and swore i'd never go back to bf4 but can't help it. I'm just so bored of the game.

    This is weird because I always found BF4 boring because it was YET ANOTHER modern shooter just like BF3, BC2, BF2, and half the COD games. ArmA gets a pass for being different, but I'm just so sick of them. WW1? Well, I wanted a return to WW2 (Battlefield 1944 when?) but close enough. Though, the proliferation of automatic weapons and the stupid elites didn't sit well with me, and as usual the vehicle balance is off, but now we have Back to Basics and I'm right at home.
  • i556
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would of been extremely happy if bf1 did not have automatic weapons. Would of been great infy play if their was no sentrys, automaticos or hel reigels.
  • jnmotopro_137
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hawcer wrote: »
    perceived one bullet deaths from enemies low powered gun. point blank multiple or none at all hit markers resulting only in a scratch on the enemy.

    Oh good, so it's not just me.

  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love it but it doesent scratch the hardcore itch like BF4 does

    that's what im saying :*
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I will have to admit when I played the beta I hated it, probably because of the map selection. I didn't buy it until almost 2 months after release. Even then I would play it for a couple of rounds then go back to BF4, but something kept me coming back. Now that I have about 60 hours of playtime I really enjoy it. I am still learning what weapon to use depending on what part of a map I'm on (I'm a Rush player BTW). This is one thing I like in the weapon balancing of BF1. You have to use certain weapons for certain situations. There is no one gun for all situations. Is this my favorite BF? I don't know, the jury is still out.
  • TrimiPejes
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    After a couple of months of playing the game, I can safely say I still prefer BF4 over this one. Not a lot of guns, achievements, things you wanna play for. The era is fantastic, the graphics and maps are gorgeous but the guns are so boring ( no attachments, same guns with a couple of 'variations' ) also everything feels so dumbed down in comparison to BF4.

    BF4 at the start was horrible but now it is still the best FPS multiplayer game of the passed years. I will still play BF1 ( especially ) with the new DLC's but I already know I will never play it as much as BF4 or enjoy it as much.

    Still a great game though, just not the next BF I hoped for. To all people, definitely give it a shot. It can be so epic sometimes!
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm skipping the premium DLC for BF1. Maybe they go the route of Hardline and the DLC goes free in a year with deals with gold. Probably wishful thinking. Probably wont happen. Only reason I bought premium for BF4 was cause it went 50% off on black Friday.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TrimiPejes wrote: »
    After a couple of months of playing the game, I can safely say I still prefer BF4 over this one. Not a lot of guns, achievements, things you wanna play for. The era is fantastic, the graphics and maps are gorgeous but the guns are so boring ( no attachments, same guns with a couple of 'variations' ) also everything feels so dumbed down in comparison to BF4.

    BF4 at the start was horrible but now it is still the best FPS multiplayer game of the passed years. I will still play BF1 ( especially ) with the new DLC's but I already know I will never play it as much as BF4 or enjoy it as much.

    Still a great game though, just not the next BF I hoped for. To all people, definitely give it a shot. It can be so epic sometimes!

    seems to be alot of responses like this, i still love bf4
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AMAZING GAME! Love it. But hey? I am a decent player so... :D , Can't wait for the DLC. PREMIUM READY!

    Also I can't stop laughing at people who are praising BF4 so much now lol. You guys are pathetic. YOU MEMBER WHEN BF4 CAME OUT? How everyone hated it and kept complaining! Give BF1 a chance once all DLCs are released!
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Motafied wrote: »
    AMAZING GAME! Love it. But hey? I am a decent player so... :D , Can't wait for the DLC. PREMIUM READY!

    Also I can't stop laughing at people who are praising BF4 so much now lol. You guys are pathetic. YOU MEMBER WHEN BF4 CAME OUT? How everyone hated it and kept complaining! Give BF1 a chance once all DLCs are released!

    But the game is dead man, no one will be playing the dlc because there is no one to buy it :D
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Motafied wrote: »
    AMAZING GAME! Love it. But hey? I am a decent player so... :D , Can't wait for the DLC. PREMIUM READY!

    Also I can't stop laughing at people who are praising BF4 so much now lol. You guys are pathetic. YOU MEMBER WHEN BF4 CAME OUT? How everyone hated it and kept complaining! Give BF1 a chance once all DLCs are released!

    But the game is dead man, no one will be playing the dlc because there is no one to buy it :D

    https://battlefieldtracker.com/ , explain me how this game is dead? Weekend around 100.000 people at the same time on Xbox and PS4 got like 130.000 now. How is that dead? lol
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Motafied wrote: »
    Motafied wrote: »
    AMAZING GAME! Love it. But hey? I am a decent player so... :D , Can't wait for the DLC. PREMIUM READY!

    Also I can't stop laughing at people who are praising BF4 so much now lol. You guys are pathetic. YOU MEMBER WHEN BF4 CAME OUT? How everyone hated it and kept complaining! Give BF1 a chance once all DLCs are released!

    But the game is dead man, no one will be playing the dlc because there is no one to buy it :D

    https://battlefieldtracker.com/ , explain me how this game is dead? Weekend around 100.000 people at the same time on Xbox and PS4 got like 130.000 now. How is that dead? lol

    I don't know, that's what I keep asking people who say it's dying and when I provide the player counts they tell me the numbers are fake lmao
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Motafied wrote: »
    Motafied wrote: »
    AMAZING GAME! Love it. But hey? I am a decent player so... :D , Can't wait for the DLC. PREMIUM READY!

    Also I can't stop laughing at people who are praising BF4 so much now lol. You guys are pathetic. YOU MEMBER WHEN BF4 CAME OUT? How everyone hated it and kept complaining! Give BF1 a chance once all DLCs are released!

    But the game is dead man, no one will be playing the dlc because there is no one to buy it :D

    https://battlefieldtracker.com/ , explain me how this game is dead? Weekend around 100.000 people at the same time on Xbox and PS4 got like 130.000 now. How is that dead? lol

    I don't know, that's what I keep asking people who say it's dying and when I provide the player counts they tell me the numbers are fake lmao
    Nah they aren't fake. Don't know why they say that lol...
This discussion has been closed.