ok, so those who are playing bf1, what do you think?

Comments

• EdwinSpangler
    1842 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    crabman169 wrote: »
    ... and hit the old lady crossing the street.
    Hows she doin?? Heard she was traumatized..

I love bf1, played a little bit of bf3, a lot of bf4, hardline, and can say for sure bf1 is my fav.. Very little to complain about with it.. Cant even think of anything on the spot thats really a problem..
  • Kanhe
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ^

Have to agree, it's much better.
    I don't really miss crashes, dolphin diving, revive trains, lack of transportation, running for hours... BF2 kinda sucked. Good back then, but... Everything moved on.
  • trip1ex
    5177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    the main bore in bf1 is 3/4ths of matches seem to continue for 10 minutes after one team no longer has a chance to win.

Part of it is balance. Part is the flag system.

the other main bore is flag merry go around. The piles of players that bunch up in one spot and just rotate from flag to flag while the enemy does the same thing. That's a big bore too.

The gameplay itself is alright. ...although it's not as dynamic as past games. Vehicles all move slower and aren't as fun to drive/use overall. And you can't solo vehicles as infantry like in past games. In Bf4 you could plant c4 on a tank and blow it all all by yourself if you could sneak up on it. You could rocket helis in one shot.

Post edited by trip1ex on
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't care for the cheap stuff some folks get away with.
  • BrianLocal1
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love it! It's like my favorite mp shooter of all time, and I didn't like the other battlefields much.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Started out great then turned to Shatner.
  • louismaxy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been playing since Feb this year and play most nights when the wife & kids go to bed ..................................what does that tell you ?
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    the main bore in bf1 is 3/4ths of matches seem to continue for 10 minutes after one team no longer has a chance to win.

Part of it is balance. Part is the flag system.

the other main bore is flag merry go around. The piles of players that bunch up in one spot and just rotate from flag to flag while the enemy does the same thing. That's a big bore too.

The game itself is alright. I think it's not as dynamic as past games because vehicles all move slower.

yep seems to be a running gam eoften.
    Running around in circles from flag to flag. The one running most rounds is winning.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Kanhe wrote: »
    ^

I don't really miss , dolphin diving,

wait for the sliding, you will be happy again..lol

• louismaxy
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Huw Jazz hahaha :-) There is the morning ;-)
  • ChaiFox
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its just run and gun no more tactics, no more attack counter attack, just grab your handy dandy full auto and go to town. Don't for get to spam plenty of nades
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ChaiFox wrote: »
    Its just run and gun no more tactics, no more attack counter attack, just grab your handy dandy full auto and go to town. Don't for get to spam plenty of nades

yeah, starting to see that for sure.
  • FPSgamer69
    it became a sniper game
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What ever happen to trench warfare, would be fun, no man's land, raiding parties, machine guns and shock troops.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love the WW1, which is what keeps me playing, but it could've been done much better. More trench warfare, more putting emphasis on rifles, and a much better campaign in how WW1 was really fought, that maybe couldn't be in MP, but should've shined on the SP. The hype didn't meet the game.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    im having a hard times learning the maps so far, getting my butt kicked,, i need more time, lol.
  • MattKaia1970
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love it really enjoying it.please dice make the next bf ww2.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14029 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @MattKaia1970

Please do not necro threads.
This discussion has been closed.