Weekly BF

(PC) Mouse Doesn't work in vehicles

Px-Progdogg
442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
As soon as I enter a vehicle my mouse wont work, can't move it at all it just shudders and stays in the same place, same goes as driver of any vehicle, can't move or move mouse.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• abc95085663
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Isuffer the same problem I solved it Finalizing all process (including origin and origin helper) and reboot the game...
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Isuffer the same problem I solved it Finalizing all process (including origin and origin helper) and reboot the game...

Finalizing all process? What does that even mean?
  • n4mz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am having the same issue. The shuttering mouse and I cant move forward or backward... It isn't all the time but it randomly happens and it makes the people who spawn in my vehicle fairly angry.
  • ProdigyRus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cant explain an error, but to fix it you have to alt-tab to windows and then back to game, and this fixes problem