Weekly Debrief

Mouse not working in Vehicles

Px-Progdogg
442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Anyone having issues with the crosshairs not moving while in vehicle, also can't drive in vehicles, just wont move.

Any fixes?

Comments

• OminousZ
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a bug that involves the Origin overlay. When your mouse doesn't work, hit Shift-F1 and then shift-F1 to bring you back in the game and it should work.
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OminousZ wrote: »
    It's a bug that involves the Origin overlay. When your mouse doesn't work, hit Shift-F1 and then shift-F1 to bring you back in the game and it should work.

Many thanks om-nom-nom-inous.
  • OminousZ
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OminousZ wrote: »

Many thanks om-nom-nom-inous.

Lmao
  • Ashby_JC
    494 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ill give this a try as I have had issues from time to time.
  • kickenau
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I found I was having this issue randomly ... it turned out it was because I had a USB Xbox controller plugged into my rear USB ports. Even though there was nothing configured but the mouse in the vehicle columns (and I could re-assign mouse x/y during the game) as soon as I got in a vehicle, even the mortar, it would not move with the mouse to aim. I removed the controller during a game and it moved immediately afterwards.
  • CaptaPraelium
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    Yep, there are still no working input devices in this game. Hopefully next patch............
    kickenau wrote: »
    I found I was having this issue randomly ... it turned out it was because I had a USB Xbox controller plugged into my rear USB ports. Even though there was nothing configured but the mouse in the vehicle columns (and I could re-assign mouse x/y during the game) as soon as I got in a vehicle, even the mortar, it would not move with the mouse to aim. I removed the controller during a game and it moved immediately afterwards.

Reminds me of the joystick thing. If you have any joystick bindings, even if the joystick isn't even plugged in, the controller glitches out.
    Whole thing's a mess. That's why it's been in my sig for months.