Please Fix the movement /Aim

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So many people complained about the sensitivity during beta, me being one of them, it should have been fixed for launch. I play at 100% sensitivity and this issue breaks the game for me.

Crikey i play with 18% but to slow for flying lol.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    810 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aiming is so bad, tbh I played bf3 and it was great had very fluid aiming then I skipped bf4 and hardline due to them being not thay good. The aim on bf1 is just so sluggish and bad please fix it dice

There is lots of customization for aiming in the advanced menu settings. Maybe you guys can tweak that?
    But I agree with you about the aiming.
  • Zombie_Be_Gone
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This acceleration is out the window.. You start off slow and then it just flies off the handle..

Things like this I don't understand why its not rectified before launch when your main focus is on the console.

If you are catering to the casual field of players how do you expect them to have any movement or aiming control with acceleration?
  • tytlyf33
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Play with the 'coefficient setting' to adjust acceleration.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    tytlyf33 wrote: »
    Play with the 'coefficient setting' to adjust acceleration.

that only works with uniform aiming, and as far as I'm aware, has nothing to do with acceleration, it's scale of sensitivity from hip fire to ads

this correct?
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    hahaha it's on the list, along with solving OOR players, and adding ping to scoreboard ;)
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    the only thing I can think, as too why the controls feel weird. is the fact bf1 runs with a dynamic resolution solution

this may cause difference's and inconsistent aiming, where the res if chopping and changing.

maybe locking it to 900p and not switching to 1000p sometimes could make it more consistent at least

or it could be something else entirely. to me it feels like bf4 before they patched the controls.

just give us the option for raw controller input and no acceleration
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I dont know if its lag or something but one round aiming feels loose then the next it feels weighted and tight, but the movement OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it sucks pure ***..
    but dont worry guys dice will listen to the largest community of any bf game in recent years remember all the input we got to give during bf4s cte .. oh wait, :(

• creepNpeep
    724 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aiming is so bad, tbh I played bf3 and it was great had very fluid aiming then I skipped bf4 and hardline due to them being not thay good. The aim on bf1 is just so sluggish and bad please fix it dice

There is lots of customization for aiming in the advanced menu settings. Maybe you guys can tweak that?
    But I agree with you about the aiming.

What addition adjustments are there?
  • -DerzFlurgenz-
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is really annoying that every weapon I choose I get a completely different sensitivity in game. Do I really have to go gun by gun, kit by kit, and re-do the sensitivities?... Not particularly happy with the gameplay so far, but then again I am new to PS4 coming from PC.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The aiming seems okay to me, not entirely sure what you mean, the only thing I've noticed is a massive tone down in aim assist. I'm liking it tbh
  • DigiSoldierHD
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, i'm finding the aim bad on ps4. I used ds4 on pc version, and it felt waaaaaaaaaay better. I noticed in pc settings there you could adjust the controller deadzone. I had to set it under 2 the lowest being zero before the aiming felt nice. I don't understand why controller deadzone adjustment isn't available in ps4 version.
  • PsychoBug
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The controls somehow feel even worse than they did in the beta. (Which at the time if youd asked me didnt seem possible). The acceleration seems even more jacked.

Probably the worst fps aim I've ever played on console. its like playing in molasses.

I'm starting to feel that it may be tied to performance issues as well.

The beta hyped me up and made me buy bf4 and pick this up on release but tbh I'm feeling a bit duped ATM. Every game I play just makes me want to go back to bf4. Even bf4 controls are only OK 50% of the time but at least the accel isn't absurd.

Fix this asap.
  • woess
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    the controlls are the same as in the beta and as in bf4, bfh....

the problem the controlls have are to big deadzones and a too fast acceleration which messes up your aiming completely... and the bigger problem is that you can't "fix" it with all the settings dice is offering us

what we need is an option for acceleration and an option for deadzones so we can fix it.... also the acceleration curves are completely broken in this game (well they are since bf4)

dice started to use some other aiming mechanics since bf4 and they are a lot worse as in older bf titels like bc2 or even bf3...

i made a video during the beta why the new mechanics are broken and wrong....

and guys nothing will change if you write in this forum....

you have to contact developers directly and ask the about acceleration options and deadzone options

here are some devs you can contact on twitter

https://twitter.com/tiggr_

https://twitter.com/Demize99

tweet to these guys to get your attention guys
  • woess
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, i'm finding the aim bad on ps4. I used ds4 on pc version, and it felt waaaaaaaaaay better. I noticed in pc settings there you could adjust the controller deadzone. I had to set it under 2 the lowest being zero before the aiming felt nice. I don't understand why controller deadzone adjustment isn't available in ps4 version.

same here i'm asking the devs for deadzones options since bf4... but they completely ignore the console audience...

what we need is and acceleration option and a deadzone option so we can "fix" the aiming mechanics
  • Lynard_Wizard
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I hate the movement in the game...like my guy is wearing a 100 lb jacket. Really takes away from the enjoyment.

In 1914 the equipement must have felt like 1000 lbs, you will get use to it. Come on soldier march !
  • Danimal_871
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I upped my sensitivity at 80, BF4 was at like 60 or something. So now turning left to right in small increments is smooth for me. However, vertically moving the aim up and down "sticks" which completely screws up my aim and I end up all over the place. I can't ***** track anything vertically In small increments and end up losing a ton of firefights. SO Frustrating...anyone else have this problem? Or does my DS4 just need to be replaced?
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    That's all it is.
    Having to adjust.
    Once people have played bf1 for a while, they'll realize how twitchy BF4 is.

I disagree, I don't think BF4 is twitchy, IMO it has better sensitivity options and overall feel than any other shooter game I've played.