Please Fix the movement /Aim

Comments

  • PEZZALUCIFER
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's different. I hated it at first.

    I'm level 27 now and i'm fine with it.

    I still miss some shots i'm 99% sure I should have hit tho. I think that might be shooting too soon after moving.
  • DigiSoldierHD
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i was playing bf1 on pc with ds4, no aim assists and there is an option to set the deadzone. i set it low at like 2 and it feels great although i think there is still a problem with the acceleration as you mention.

    Well tonight i played on bf4 on ps4 and the aim is so so so horrible. It's terrible tbh. i died all night from not being able to aim properly. I then decided to go over to pc and play and surprise surprise it was very smooth and nice, get behind 8 guys wipe them all out and i'm thinking why am i doing better with a dualshock 4 on pc against keyboard and mouse players but on ps4 with ds4 users i'm doing so so awful. i just cannot believe that a ds4 works better on pc than ps4.

    I think the guy with the video is right, it's deadzone and acceleration.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sensitivity at 100 and FOV at 75 and loving it
    But keep in mind I can´t aim very well :D
    bad-aim.jpg
  • lizzard
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The aim is the whorst in history!
    I thought the beta was kind of slow and unpredictable.. But the retail game, oh my God!

    Playing on 100 sensitivity and uniform soldier aim. And it feels like aiming in syrup!
    Also there is a slight input lag in the controlls.
    And a bad acceleration curve.

    This needs to be fixed fast!
  • kllre
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You get used to it but definitely understand the frustrations. Slight tweak is probably a good thing.
  • VOGNAL
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    What everyone is probably forgetting here is that it's BF 1 ! It's meant to feel like a game that was realeased in the early 1900s, jerky and sluggish aimings

    If they made it refined and polished with smooth aiming amd movement, it would feel like a game made for 2017 haha !
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    That's all it is.
    Having to adjust.
    Once people have played bf1 for a while, they'll realize how twitchy BF4 is.

    I disagree, I don't think BF4 is twitchy, IMO it has better sensitivity options and overall feel than any other shooter game I've played.

  • SDKFZ259
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    BF4 was too twitchy.
    I think this will be a welcome change for many.

    I 100% agree.

  • rochekat
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I have also noticed my sensitivity seems to change. When I first started I cranked it up like I do for every first person game I play... had to turn it back down because I was spinning all over the place. Next thing I know I can't turn so I start turning it back up. Sometimes while using a scope on a sniper I cannot aim at all because the scope jumps all over the place.

    Then in vehicles/placements I run into this weird stuck in mud/not stuck in mud thing which makes aiming about fricken impossible. I thought the input lag issues on PS3 in BF3 where bad... that is nothing compared to this.

    EDIT:
    I dont know if its lag or something but one round aiming feels loose then the next it feels weighted and tight, but the movement OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it sucks pure ***..
    but dont worry guys dice will listen to the largest community of any bf game in recent years remember all the input we got to give during bf4s cte .. oh wait, :(

    Glad I am not the only one feeling like its changing between matches.
  • woess
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    rochekat wrote: »
    I have also noticed my sensitivity seems to change. When I first started I cranked it up like I do for every first person game I play... had to turn it back down because I was spinning all over the place. Next thing I know I can't turn so I start turning it back up. Sometimes while using a scope on a sniper I cannot aim at all because the scope jumps all over the place.


    the problem you are discribing are the too big deadzone and too fast acceleration

    if you try to aim slightly and slow the aiming wont react at all because you didnt reached the outer circle of the deadzones(problem 1 deadzones are too big).... and if you reach the outer circle of the deadzones it starts to accelerate to fast so you can't aim percisely(problem 2 the acceleration is too fast)... now you think you can lower the sensibility, but by lowering the sesibility you dont get that high acceleration after reaching the outer circle of the deadzones... and there will emerge a new problem that now you can't turn that fast because of lowering the sensibility.....

    so there is nooo way you can fix the problems i mentioned...
  • CraigAnthonyEvo
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm actually just used to it now , have to say though I still think BF4 movement is far superior
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    woess wrote: »
    rochekat wrote: »
    I have also noticed my sensitivity seems to change. When I first started I cranked it up like I do for every first person game I play... had to turn it back down because I was spinning all over the place. Next thing I know I can't turn so I start turning it back up. Sometimes while using a scope on a sniper I cannot aim at all because the scope jumps all over the place.


    the problem you are discribing are the too big deadzone and too fast acceleration

    if you try to aim slightly and slow the aiming wont react at all because you didnt reached the outer circle of the deadzones(problem 1 deadzones are too big).... and if you reach the outer circle of the deadzones it starts to accelerate to fast so you can't aim percisely(problem 2 the acceleration is too fast)... now you think you can lower the sensibility, but by lowering the sesibility you dont get that high acceleration after reaching the outer circle of the deadzones... and there will emerge a new problem that now you can't turn that fast because of lowering the sensibility.....

    so there is nooo way you can fix the problems i mentioned...

    I can't speak for anyone else, but personally, this is not what I'm talking about when I complain about the sensitivity. I need to be able to move faster, turn around, do a 180 as quick as possible. It has nothing to do with aiming for me, whatsoever. I just want the same sensitivity BF4 has and I'll shut up.
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't want to sound dramatic, but these aiming/moving issues are actually one of the top things that can make or break a game.
    If players don't "feel" the game, they will keep thinking that there is something wrong with it. The game just doesnt feel right to them. If you're comfortable with the controls, the game will feel perfect and players will have a lot of fun.
    Now it just doesn't.
    Many players won't continue playing if a game doesnt feel good them.

    EXACTLY!
  • -Pp-Sco
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Feels fine to me.
  • BenimBenji
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I picked up BF4 just to play some before release of BF1. Overall I thought it was kinda meh..

    BF1 is so much fun for me, and even though i'm new to console there's no problem for me to rack up kills. I don't notice anything strange about sensitivity/aiming. Cant really compare with anything else and maybe that's it.

    I just go with the flow, and i'm having alot of fun. Maybe there will be tweaks in the future, but for now. Adapt :)
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been playing since BC2. I understand BF1 is a new game with many changes, I can adapt to a majority of the changes but sensitivity being too slow is not something I'm willing to adapt to.
  • ExiledSlayer89
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is no one talking about this. It won't get fixed. It feels like crap
  • HAIRYMAN-13
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What would guys think of bf4 mode for... mechanic wise for movement and aiming, good OR bad idea ? i know what id like
  • jhall181
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NO. It is fine. For once decent aim trumps your stupid stick skills. Deal with it.
Sign In or Register to comment.