Please Fix the movement /Aim

Comments

• rochekat
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jhall181 wrote: »
    NO. It is fine. For once decent aim trumps your stupid stick skills. Deal with it.

I am so very confused.
  • Marz0008
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree that it is definitely more sluggish than BF4, however, I am used to it now and I don't notice as much anymore. I wish the controls were identical to BF4, but I think they change these in each game so that it "feels" like a different game instead of a re-skin or something. More than the controls, I hate that the battle packs are useless now.
  • MrLuigi161
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    it took some time to get used to , but it feels okay now after a few days of playing :)
  • SeedyRatio
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agreed with those not liking the sensitivity. I think I'll get used to it eventually, but it is not ideal. Can't quite seem to get 100% comfortable with it.
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What would guys think of bf4 mode for... mechanic wise for movement and aiming, good OR bad idea ? i know what id like

That's exactly what I would like.
  • DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't play at all I've never messed around with sensitivity as much as I have in this game

I wanted to play and enjoy this game casually pulling on my years of experience and reasonable ability I have for FPS to enjoy a relaxing session or two during the week I simply cannot kill a damn thing if it's moving

• DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    And even if it's not with a sniper
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully we can use this thread to get the issue fixed. If enough people are having the same problem, there's no reason it shouldn't be taken care of.
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have mine on 45% and feel a lot smoother
  • SeedyRatio
    Feels OKish to me at 40, however now that I've played more, I believe the issue is the dead zone is just slightly too large. Can we can a slider to adjust this plz DICE?
  • rochekat
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I turned on uniform soldier aimingn... anyway that made a big difference.
  • bubbahgump9
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Movement is a huge issue...guys are carrying 100lb weight jackets compared to bf4.
  • H-Hour_Absolute
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I played the Beta at 100% Sensitivity, and I still felt I could have used an extra 20-30% increase.

Use 85% in BF4...def different, and not in a good way. Reminds me of BFBC2 and it's clunky aiming.
  • SonahhJudah
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    jhall181 wrote: »
    NO. It is fine. For once decent aim trumps your stupid stick skills. Deal with it.

Lmao you make 0 sense.
  • Laherag212
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    The aim assist In his game is soooo bad. Makes me miss all the time by dragging my aim towards a player I wasnt every trying to aim it. Why would it pull my aim off the guy laying down aiming at me to make me try and his another 5 yards behind him sprinting away from me? Dumb but the aim 'assist' pulls stupid crap like that all the time.
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Laherag212 wrote: »
    The aim assist In his game is soooo bad. Makes me miss all the time by dragging my aim towards a player I wasnt every trying to aim it. Why would it pull my aim off the guy laying down aiming at me to make me try and his another 5 yards behind him sprinting away from me? Dumb but the aim 'assist' pulls stupid crap like that all the time.

Take auto rotation off.Should help
  • UNREAL_Hardcore
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What I notice with a lot of these comments is people want that crazy 'run and gun', bunny hoppity hop, 'all guns blazing' type of dynamics in a game where that particular concept is not catered towards.
    I agree the controls/player movement are far from fluid and definitely needed tweaking.
    But I find it somewhat ignorant that people are often times stating that Battlefield 4's character movements were perfect and are the standards we should use to base this newly released Battlefield 1 on.
    And here it is, what people don't want to hear, yet it is what it is, Battlefield Hardline had THE most smoothest player feel in all the franchise. That game alone outed BF4 in so many ways, no 'rubber banding', no jerky momentum, ability to jump freely, hit registration on point all day long.
    Yet some people can't, or won't see it. Just like FIFA where the gameplay is sooo "scripted", limited, pre-determined. Yet the masses play that in their droves, totally ignoring Pro Evolution which is so much more… No restrictions on player movement from the Controller, etc, etc.
    So if you want to know a Battlefield game that had it down pat, Hardline is it. Just saying. 64 Players, Battlefield game concept, yet perfect everything that you could ask for in such a game.
    The end.
  • crusam7
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bloodprizm wrote: »
    It's sloppy as hell. Probably the most sluggish, jerky aim in any BF game - ever. No exaggeration.

Its the accleration the put in the game. Feels like star wars BF
    bloodprizm wrote: »
    It's sloppy as hell. Probably the most sluggish, jerky aim in any BF game - ever. No exaggeration.

Its the accleration the put in the game. Feels like star wars BF

yeees , acceleration on bf1 is horribl .