This Week in Battlefield V

Please Fix the movement /Aim

Comments

• SeedyRatio
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We're asking for arena style shooting? No we're as king for similar aiming that's been in battlefield games for many years now. The weighty movement I don't think most people have an issue with.
  • WinterbornGuard
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SeedyRatio wrote: »
    We're asking for arena style shooting? No we're as king for similar aiming that's been in battlefield games for many years now. The weighty movement I don't think most people have an issue with.

Yeah definitely not whats being described ha. Cant say the descriptions here of past bf games remotely match anything I experienced. Not to say there isnt a difference at all but bf1 feels significantly better than any recent itteration of battlefield (3, 4, and Hardline). Bf1 feels very natural and brings back some of that immersion and character it lost from its earlier titles in recent versions.
  • WinterbornGuard
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    T3slaDev wrote: »
    I agree with OP. Game feels much less responsive than past titles, precision is difficult because it feels floaty (likely input lag), and turn speed is much slower (sensitivity lower than past titles). Confused at why they would change this. I'm not sure it is as dramatic as other posters have stated, but definitely inhibits me. Would like to see the sensitivity cap increased and the input lag investigated. Less acceleration would be nice as well, to prevent the skirting of the cross-hairs when tracking/lining up to moving targets.

Maybe just more options for tweaking sensitivity would solve a lot of peoples issues with it without having to do some of the more dramatic suggestions posted in this thread. Great suggestions on your part though for tweaking.
  • lizzard
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its really a shame that its more playable using a potato as a controller then a dualschock!
  • SgtDeath80000
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    having separate horizontal and vertical sensitivity would be nice.
  • i_IzDankzZz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agreed the aim is horrible lol. I snipe playing large conquest and my sensitivity ranges from 130-150 lol. Sometimes I change it 3-5 times a game but surprisingly I still do alright. What is the uniform soldier aim though? I set mine to 153 when my 6 or 8x zoom sens is at 149. Help please!
  • SGTGomerPyle
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    bloodprizm wrote: »
    It's sloppy as hell. Probably the most sluggish, jerky aim in any BF game - ever. No exaggeration.

Its the accleration the put in the game. Feels like star wars BF

That's because it IS a SWBF reskin.
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's sloppy as hell. Probably the most sluggish, jerky aim in any BF game - ever. No exaggeration.

No its not now stop spreading damn lies kid.
  • jugo_sfrj
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cant understand that changes!
    I WAS SO HYPED for BF1 But now After a week of good will iam so **** up about the movement and aim!
    BF4 with his precision & skill in aim/hoping/crouching/zouZou jumping etc movement is great its Casual and competitiv too! Everyone Can create his own style of play!
    Do you guys reads Relaaa's description about movement in BF? HE IS RIGHT... My Motivation to play Battlefield in the last year was to lern this zouZou jump and Quick peeking/ hop-crouch-hop-jump-peek-kill-back Thing to Master it. And IT feels good to lern this to see how youre skill geht's better and better!
    BF1 hat such big Potential But Not with this changes!

Pls DICE Make America eahm Battlefield great again! xD

ITS GOOD!
    IT WORKS
    THE COD GUYS COMING TO BF4 LIKED IT TO!
  • Stonewall1234
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Preach!!
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No its not now stop spreading damn lies kid.

Actually, it is. The same engine was used and the SWBF platform was updated and used. If you can't tell that this is what happened then you need to take another look at Battlefront. Not saying it's necessarily an all around bad thing, SWBF looks amazing but I'd rather not sacrifice the feel previous Battlefield games have worked on and IMO perfected for better graphics.
  • Tabitha7650345
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You do realise u can change ur sensitivity settings right?
  • Rob_420_24_7
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016

Most of us are well aware, my problem is that 100% sensitivity on BF1 feels like 70% compared to recent Battlefield titles.
    Post edited by Rob_420_24_7 on
  • TheGrimDreamer
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Most of us are well aware, my problem is that 100% sensitivity on BF1 feels like 70% compared to recent Battlefield titles.

Exactly this ^^
    And even on 100%, when you wiggle left right, left right, it goes superfast, but only when you do it for a few degrees.
    BUT when you want to make a superfast 180 degree and you flip the stick, the anti-acceleration (?) kicks in and it for some reason it then goes too slow.. Really weird. (PS4)
  • Gwektro
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    *I like to stat-bash*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • xBigOrangeHeadx
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Switching on Uniform Soldier Aiming has improved it for me. Feels much more responsive.
  • DisfunkD86
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hmm well i still cant get used to the aiming mechanics i played BF3 and 4 and i was never in a millions years as **** on those games as i am on this
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13063 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @AConfusedNoob
    There will be no confusion about this particular statement..

Stats bashing is not permitted, It is harassment, Trolling, Non-constructive and serves no real purpose other than to rile others up.

So I suggest you stop.