Battlefield 4 shapes missing from emblem editor.

FRNDN
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2016
BF4 was a shape category available in the BF1 emblem editor yesterday. Today it is missing.

Several existing, BF1 emblem designs I created were invalidated after. They display the now-missing shapes when previewed, but the shapes disappear when editing.

The BF4 category of shapes simply no longer appears in my editor. This removed about a third of my shape options.

Is this a glitch/server issue, or are current emblems hosed and future emblems more limited now?

Comments

• FRNDN
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The correctly displayed preview:

rxNlqub.png

When attempting to edit:

6cv2mUa.png
  • RedCanadian1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm having the same problem. I'm stuck using the emblem creator in Battlelog instead, to use the missing icons (but it doesn't have the gold color I want, which is found in the companion app -_-).

Also, I have different icons on the companion app compared to battlelog. For example, I wanted to use the lion icon, which is available in Battlelog, but not seen in the companion app. Instead, I have a dragon icon (why??).
  • MrCherokee16
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 17
    @RedCanadian1 @FRNDN

I AM having the same issue

Screenshot of me trying to use the lion emblem.
    [img][/img]2a9p3yo.png

And then when I look at my unlocks online it says I got it 8 months ago!
    [img][/img]2h2eatg.png

@EAMod_Mike can we fix this? I have contacted EA Help several times and they refer me to the forums as they cannot fix anything.

• Claytont_93
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same boat i tried to made other emblem but don't save :neutral:
  • Aixall
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 28
    Me too, I just I realised now that I am missing the "FleurDeLis" layer in the BF1 Companion app, even though I can use and save this layer in Battlelog. I counted all the layers I have, and I am missing 12 more between BF1 and BF4! I like the share link feature of Companion app, I just found out Companion allows you to share your emblems, regardless of layer compatibility. it's the only feature going for the new app.
    But I can't even share some of my emblems since I am missing some layers!
    Is this a temporary issue? And layers disappear sometimes or is it a major flaw from the servers!?

Otherwise I see no reason to use Companion for emblems if it's got flaws, since Battlelog works fine to set your emblem and is more user friendly anyway.
    Here is my BF4 screen capture:
    zy7gwOc.jpg
    And my BF1 screen capture:
    1KJI8n8.jpg
    I've looked numerous times, it is not there.
  • MarcusDeSanders
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same issue for me, sucks when im trying to make an emblem and have to cut corners / use to layers to get the same look ( 1. imgur.com/a/eE7cM ) ( 2 . imgur.com/a/Ko5gn )
  • MrCherokee16
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @t1gge can you please help?
  • SpetsnazPilot
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited December 6
    Me too! Some layers vanished, i was using the hammer and sickle (that communism symbol) in my emblem and suddenly it vanished from the menu. (Battlefield 4)