Battlefield 1 singleplayer....

snavelaer
1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Haven't seen a thread about it.

Is it going to be a 'serious' story or a 'light hearted story' with lots of humor in it.
Shoot....

Comments

• Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    world war 1 was so hilarious said no one ever!
  • xXZ3NTURIOXx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    So it's confirmed that we will visit different places on the Earth during WW1 and Play as different Characters.

I would LOVE to play the Story of the SMS Emden and its Crew. If you dont know what Im talking about you need to look it up!

It would introduce you to Naval Warfare and the Story is pretty epic too!

What are your thoughts?
  • snavelaer
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well which war was hilarious than?
    I would rather play a more bad company style singleplayer than bf4 an bf3

Go watch Blackadder Goes Fort than

• Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    snavelaer wrote: »
    I would rather play a more bad company style singleplayer than bf4 an bf3

Go watch Blackadder Goes Fort than

but it isn't a bad company style game... you need to wait for that until 2017! *no joke they are releasing an other battlefield game in 2017!
  • snavelaer
    Is that made by that other company Visceral or dice la?
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    Is that made by that other company Visceral or dice la?

wccftech.com/new-battlefield-experience-confirmed-by-ea-for-2017/
  • snavelaer
    So I yearly circle than

Perfect for giving everyone a battlefield that suits ones need.
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer

Those fake ones.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    edited May 2016
    So I yearly circle than

I think its a bad idea, for sales its always good. But the quality will go down, if they keep making the same type of game. then its just a game thats like the last game, just with a different outlook. And one game got in problems with that formula! But we"ll see still long time to go!
  • snavelaer
    So I yearly circle than

I think its a bad idea, for sales its always good. But the quality will go down, if they keep making the same type of game. then its just a game thats like the last game, just with a different outlook. And one game got in problems with that formula! But we"ll see still long time to go!

Well they might not have the manpower to pull it of. But...

Year 1.
    Bfbc style game for the humor and good singleplayer expierence

Year 2.
    A 'TRUE' bf2 succesor to satisfy the bf1942, bf vietnam, bf2 and even bf2142 crowd
    More hardcore game

Year 3.
    A bf3,bf4 succesor to satisfy the more fast paced casual crowd.
    More casual game.
  • iGBT1200V
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Please, forget the single player
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    So I yearly circle than

Well they might not have the manpower to pull it of. But...

Year 1.
    Bfbc style game for the humor and good singleplayer expierence

Year 2.
    A 'TRUE' bf2 succesor to satisfy the bf1942, bf vietnam, bf2 and even bf2142 crowd
    More hardcore game

Year 3.
    A bf3,bf4 succesor to satisfy the more fast paced casual crowd.
    More casual game.

as long as its not the same game, its all good. but the moment you start selling a game that hasn't changed much, its going downhill from then. But what you say is pretty good as it gives something different everytime.
  • ConorMcGregor007
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I would rather it be a serious story like BF3 and 4 than a comedic one like bad company 2. It's WW1 after all.
  • snavelaer
    I would rather it be a serious story like BF3 and 4 than a comedic one like bad company 2. It's WW1 after all.

Agree on that....
    But Dice doesn't have a good track record of bringin a serious story...

Maybe the humor lies in the seriousness.
    For example the kilt wearing Highland regiments were wearing tights.
    They were extra vulnerable for mustard gas due to bare legs.
  • Crispy_Pinguin

Agree on that....
    But Dice doesn't have a good track record of bringin a serious story...

Maybe the humor lies in the seriousness.
    For example the kilt wearing Highland regiments were wearing tights.
    They were extra vulnerable for mustard gas due to bare legs.

haha what? mustard gas due to bare legs ? how is having bare legs more bad then not having bare legs ?
  • snavelaer
    Mustard gas causes skin blistards. A womens pantyhose under there kilt was a form of protection.
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    Mustard gas causes skin blistards. A womens pantyhose under there kilt was a form of protection.

Oh k thanks didn't know that!