Battlefield 1 FPS drops!

Comments

• KingInDoinDirt
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just adding to the thread because I've had some severe frame rate issues with this game. During the beta I had a GTX960, and the game played flawlessly although at a mix of low/medium/high settings. I had god visuals with solid frame rate.

I upgraded to a 1060 and the drops go down as low as 15, and are as high as 70. My CPU is a i5 2500k, 8gb of ram, win 10. So the 960 was working better..... Really sad.
  • WarPath1208
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have
    i5 4690k (no OC)
    GTX970 Strix
    16GB Ram

I have the same issue since the latest patch. Frames were at 80-60FPS. Now I drop as low as 30FPS post latest patch. Something is wrong with the game. Heading back to Overwatch cause I get close to 150FPS constantly. So disappointed. DICE please put out a response on this, If I dont hear from EA or DICE I will demand a refund. At least address the community.
  • savinprivtemike
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    weirdly i find it that i get better frame rates when the game is maxed out, scale at 125% and 2 other friends have this same issue. but usually i get 39 fps to 95 fps at random.
    i have a evga gtx 1070 sc, i5 4460 3.2ghz, 12 gb 1333mhz of ram, and its installed on my Samsung 850 evo 500gb ssd, win 10 dx12
  • beaneater123
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Turn on frame rate targeting to at least 61fps in your driver profile. Solved my issues with high cpu usage and low gpu usage
  • D3AP1XEL
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    H0lymighT wrote: »
    I have fps drop from 85-65fps to 40 no matter what i change the settings too.
    Zero Blur + LOW + Dx12 and GPU Memory Is OFF .. Still Hug FPS Drop

CPU : i5 4690 ( Stock ) With Liqud Cooler
    GPU : GTX 970 G1 Gaming ( Stock )
    Ram : 8 Gig Dual Channel 2*4 1600 Bus
    SSD : Samsung 840 PRO 128 GB ( windows )
    HDD : 2 TB Seagate ( Game Location )

I Tryed Every Tweak About Put CPU On High ... Making User.cfg On Game Folder With the Settings ...
    Nvidia Exprience Optimization ... Turning XBOX DVR Off And Shadow Play OFF

Dx12 OFF
    http://imgur.com/a/9a215
    http://imgur.com/a/J79WA
    =-=--
    DX12 On
    http://imgur.com/a/U4kFu
    http://imgur.com/a/lFQNi

My Friend With i7 6700 With 24MM Liquid Cooler And GTX 1070 G1 Gaming And 16 GB Ram with 2400 bus Got FPS Drop Too ...

Hey DICE YOUR GAME IS NOT OPTIMIZED ... REFUND MY MONEY AND TAKE YOUR **** GAME BACK !

I have the same problem, is because of your gtx 970 g1, i have one, and had to switch to my old gtx 960
  • carnifexx
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    when i drop down to 60 fps it literally feels like 30, shouldnt my gsync be smoothing this? or is the game just jacked up right now?!
  • H0lymighT
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    D3AP1XEL wrote: »
    H0lymighT wrote: »
    I have fps drop from 85-65fps to 40 no matter what i change the settings too.
    Zero Blur + LOW + Dx12 and GPU Memory Is OFF .. Still Hug FPS Drop

CPU : i5 4690 ( Stock ) With Liqud Cooler
    GPU : GTX 970 G1 Gaming ( Stock )
    Ram : 8 Gig Dual Channel 2*4 1600 Bus
    SSD : Samsung 840 PRO 128 GB ( windows )
    HDD : 2 TB Seagate ( Game Location )

I Tryed Every Tweak About Put CPU On High ... Making User.cfg On Game Folder With the Settings ...
    Nvidia Exprience Optimization ... Turning XBOX DVR Off And Shadow Play OFF

Dx12 OFF
    http://imgur.com/a/9a215
    http://imgur.com/a/J79WA
    =-=--
    DX12 On
    http://imgur.com/a/U4kFu
    http://imgur.com/a/lFQNi

My Friend With i7 6700 With 24MM Liquid Cooler And GTX 1070 G1 Gaming And 16 GB Ram with 2400 bus Got FPS Drop Too ...

Hey DICE YOUR GAME IS NOT OPTIMIZED ... REFUND MY MONEY AND TAKE YOUR **** GAME BACK !

I have the same problem, is because of your gtx 970 g1, i have one, and had to switch to my old gtx 960

What Wrong With My Card ?!
    My Fiend with 1070 others with 960 Asus And EVGA Got Same PRoblem As me
  • bennybowz
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have an i5 6600k gtx 1060 and 16gb ram and in every mode including campaign I can't get above 25 fps and regularly dips to 10
  • Nomad0406
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same issue with frame drop. I hope some one from DICE or EA is reading these posts and working on a patch .
  • JuanSOGTrooper
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here

i7-2600k
    Rx 480 (8Gb)
    16 Gb RAM

Beta ran perfectly over 70-80 fps. Ultra-high at 1080p
    Full game can't hold the 65-70 fps stable at same ultra-high and 1080p conditions.

Worst part is fps fall down to 10-15 or even 8 at some points in multiplayer.
  • Vethod_BE
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GTX 1060 and I7 6700 Ultra 2560x1080 70-100 fps no drops or stutters. Spins like a kitten
  • JustCallMeKoo
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trig0tron wrote: »

Are any of you experiencing this on single player..?

I am, both single and multiplayer. I should be getting 100+ fps with i7 6700k, gtx 1070, 16gb ddr4.
  • DuskoDUCA
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lot off people have performans problem with fx 8350...also i have fx 8350,sapphier rx470,16gb ram,and i cant play on low,big fps drops,stuttering,lag...I try all posible solutions on google but noting, if DICE dont fixed in near time,i want my many beck..
  • III_Rockman_III
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    It seems like:

GameTime.MaxVariableFps 61
    RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 2
    in user.cfg
    and 2 prerendered frames in Nvidia control panel did the trick!

No fps drops, even on 64 conquest maps.

i5 2500 (non K) OC to 4Ghz
    Gtx 960 2Gb (Slightly OC)
    8Gb ram

Playing on High settings, game seems to be smooth :)
  • III_Rockman_III
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I forgot to mention, that I moved all BF1 cache to SSD drive as the game itself

Cache typically located in C:\My documents\Battlefield 1

Moved entirely folder to SSD with symlink.
  • THE-GUNSHOW-7
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have this game on PS4 and it runs VERY smoothly. Very little detectable slow downs at all. However on my PC (OC'd i5 3570k/16GB/680GTX) which beats the PS4's equivalent specs easily, it doesnt even run smoothly on low settings! Obviously it hasn't been very well optimized for PC. Although not as graphically intense Overwatch runs so smoothly compared to this.
  • Papidoshka
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Helo my rig is I7 4790 1080 8G 2x8GB RAM have the FPS issues almost always i have the FPS icon on my screen and i cant play normaly on 60 fps what is this im so pissed out((
  • aedes-py
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i5 4440 + 1060 factory OC + 16gb ram, drops from 110 to 40fps, even 30fps
  • carnifexx
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Papidoshka wrote: »
    Helo my rig is I7 4790 1080 8G 2x8GB RAM have the FPS issues almost always i have the FPS icon on my screen and i cant play normaly on 60 fps what is this im so pissed out((

I'm in the same boat! I constantly have that FPS icon on the upper right hand side, then when i look at my frames they are dropping to 60...however that 60 feels like choppy 30, I have G sync monitor too and it feels horrible. :(
  • Papidoshka
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    carnifexx wrote: »
    Papidoshka wrote: »

I'm in the same boat! I constantly have that FPS icon on the upper right hand side, then when i look at my frames they are dropping to 60...however that 60 feels like choppy 30, I have G sync monitor too and it feels horrible. :(

i have same thing when it drops to 60 its seems likeu having 30 or lower fps that i hate soo much