elStar123 wrote: »
    Hello guys, i have similiar issues and im getting really frustrated :(

My specs:
    i5 6600
    RX 580 Sapphire nitro +
    32 gb RAM 2133
    Msi b150m nightelf mb
    2 tb hdd

I have constant fps (about 70-90) and a good ping (about 25 ms), but Micro stuttering all the time. Before last patch anything was fine. And now Im just getting anoyed of it. Dont know what I can do any more, tried different things.

So i couldnt read the whole thread, but what we all have in common is that the Problems started with Last patch, alright?

Try renderdevice.renderaheadlimit 3 in console/user. cfg see if it works.

Thank you, i will try that. Did this help People with same issue?

It depends u can try different values from 1-4.
  • elStar123
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    xenome111 wrote: »

My specs:
    i5 6600
    RX 580 Sapphire nitro +
    32 gb RAM 2133
    Msi b150m nightelf mb
    2 tb hdd

I have constant fps (about 70-90) and a good ping (about 25 ms), but Micro stuttering all the time. Before last patch anything was fine. And now Im just getting anoyed of it. Dont know what I can do any more, tried different things.

So i couldnt read the whole thread, but what we all have in common is that the Problems started with Last patch, alright?

My specs:
    i5 6600
    RX 580 Sapphire nitro +
    32 gb RAM 2133
    Msi b150m nightelf mb
    2 tb hdd

Omfg, this worked!!! But why? What is it actually doing??? Thank you so much !!!! I tried so many things
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017

My specs:
    i5 6600
    RX 580 Sapphire nitro +
    32 gb RAM 2133
    Msi b150m nightelf mb
    2 tb hdd

My specs:
    i5 6600
    RX 580 Sapphire nitro +
    32 gb RAM 2133
    Msi b150m nightelf mb
    2 tb hdd

Omfg, this worked!!! But why? What is it actually doing??? Thank you so much !!!! I tried so many things

Cool. B) And ure welcome bro. :)
    Render device command is actually limiting ure rendered frames which can be prepared by ur cpu before ure gpu completes the frame.
  • RealAshWilliams
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Forunreal wrote: »
    LaDenree83 wrote: »
    My fps drop : fix. I formated w10 without Creator Update and no problem, game fluid. I install Creator Update, again problem, fps drop. So I again formated without to install Creator Update : no problem, game fluid.
    I continue without to install Creator Update (my windows version is 1607) : impeccable.

Could you explain how you do this?? PM if possible.. Thanks..

Reminder of my problem : fps drop and stutturing sound, look my video at 11 seconds :

To install windows 10 without Creator Update, I created a windows 10 dvd (download iso w10 on Microsoft to create DVD or USB).
    And when you install windows, In the end it asks you to make major update (Creator update) and you choice No. And after installation windows, on the widows desktop, a shortcut is created. This shortcut is the Creator Update if you want to do update, so you do not launch this update (Creator Update).

But windows continue tu udpate, but without Creatror Update. My system version windows is 1607
    Post edited by RealAshWilliams on
  • xenome111
    My fps drop : fix. I formated w10 without Creator Update and no problem, game fluid. I install Creator Update, again problem, fps drop. So I again formated without to install Creator Update : no problem, game fluid.
    I continue without to install Creator Update (my windows version is 1607) : impeccable.

Reminder of my problem : fps drop and stutturing sound, look my video at 13 seconds :

To install windows 10 without Creator Update, I created a windows 10 dvd (download iso w10 on Microsoft to create DVD or USB).
    And when you install windows, In the end it asks you to make major update (Creator update) and you choice No. And after installation windows, on the widows desktop, a shortcut is created. This shortcut is the Creator Update if you want to do update, so you do not launch this update (Creator Update).

But windows continue tu udpate, but without Creatror Update. My system version windows is 1607

Well that was right at the end maybe caused by ur recording software.
  • RealAshWilliams
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Reminder of my problem : fps drop and stutturing sound, look my video at 13 seconds :

No with Creator Update I only installed recording software (shadowplay) to make this video. Without shadowplay, I also had this problem.
    Now, my windows is without creator udpdate and I can use software recording without problem.
  • xenome111

No with Creator Update I only installed recording software (shadowplay) to make this video. Without shadowplay, I also had this problem.
    Now, my windows is without creator udpdate and I can use software recording without problem.

OK cool.
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did you disable game mode and game dvr while on the creators update?
  • RealAshWilliams
    edited July 2017

but yes of course.... software recording and game dvr while, first things I tested omg sériously...

I tested all the drivers nvidia, bios motherboard updated, cpu et gpu no oc, memtest on on cfg I7 4790K, MSI Z97 PC Mate, 16Go ddr3 and cfg I7 7700K, GA-Z270-UD3P, 16Go DDR4....etc. I continue??

I tested twice without Creator Update : game impeccable, fluid game. I install Creator Update : return problems every time.
    So now, no Creator Update since two weeks and since two weeks : zero stutturing, zero saccades.
  • GoneKeyboard
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

but yes of course.... software recording and game dvr while, first things I tested omg sériously...

I tested all the drivers nvidia, bios motherboard updated, cpu et gpu no oc, memtest on on cfg I7 4790K, MSI Z97 PC Mate, 16Go ddr3 and cfg I7 7700K, GA-Z270-UD3P, 16Go DDR4....etc. I continue??

I tested twice without Creator Update : game impeccable, fluid game. I install Creator Update : return problems every time.
    So now, no Creator Update since two weeks and since two weeks : zero stutturing, zero saccades.

Anyone didn't have stutters before the BF1 June Update , DICE did something in June Update which causes stutters in CU.
  • Rainerdaniel
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Also I tried with Windows 8.1 clean install and the game is SUPER!! No drops and so fluid! But in Windows 10 CU the game is crappy, with too much cpu usage, fps drops, shutterings
  • RealAshWilliams
    Since that I fix the problem without Creator Update, I take pleasure in playing.
  • xenome111

Also I tried with Windows 8.1 clean install and the game is SUPER!! No drops and so fluid! But in Windows 10 CU the game is crappy, with too much cpu usage, fps drops, shutterings

Which driver version r u using.
  • Yxy_SUNNY
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I7 6700k
    GTX970
    16G
    I have a sharp decline in the number of frames.
  • xenome111
    Yxy_SUNNY wrote: »
    I7 6700k
    GTX970
    16G

What do u mean by sharp decline like drop in frames after joining a server with time. Like memory leak?
  • Yxy_SUNNY
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I7 6700k
    GTX970
    16G

What do u mean by sharp decline like drop in frames after joining a server with time. Like memory leak?

Yes, yes, as you say
  • xenome111
    I7 6700k
    GTX970
    16G

Yes, yes, as you say

Can u post a video with fps and graph on and then post it on twitter or reddit.
  • Rainerdaniel
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

384.80 from guru3d, but Amiens (around E flag) is quite lagged yet, but in Windows 8.1 is better much less lag than Windows 10 CU
  • Blue_PiIl
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So how do i roll back on NON creator win upadate? somebody have link?
  • GoneKeyboard
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

384.80 from guru3d, but Amiens (around E flag) is quite lagged yet, but in Windows 8.1 is better much less lag than Windows 10 CU
    You said no stutter in 8.1 ,can we play in compatibility mode in windows 8 while we are in windows 10?