Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Loading game takes forever

olema
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
when i joining new multiplayer game i never get past loading game, been stuck at loading for one hour or more, so i closed the game whats happening?

Comments

• ATopp
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been having the same issue since release. I have formated my xbox and reinstalled the game twice and it still gives me the same issues.
  • fvmz
    874 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    olema wrote: »
    when i joining new multiplayer game i never get past loading game, been stuck at loading for one hour or more, so i closed the game whats happening?

spinner or ssd?
  • MikeyMayBe
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2016
    Install the game on an SSD, made my loading super fast
  • Advanced3
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I load of an SSD in seconds. Its kinda pointless to have a gaming PC without one.
  • TAWPurpleHeart
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Having the game on a hard drive it takes a long time.

Hard drive first time map load takes 1-2min
    If it's been loaded already within the past like few hours, it loads in under a min.

With a m.2 ssd any map loads in under 20 sec lmao.
  • Loqtrall
    7157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hopefully the upcoming patch will remedy this. If not - DICE has some of the longest and most boring loading screens on their hands that I've seen in a game. At this point, I'm loading games of GTA V Online faster, which is just sad.
  • VESPA5
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    olema wrote: »

Do you have this game loaded on a SSD or a mechanical hard drive? Once you go SSD, you'll never go back (it's like going to 1440p and never looking back to 1080p or 4K and never looking back to, etc. etc. ad infinitum)
  • SptZ-PredatorRD
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im on a ssd but im having the same issue....tskes foreeever
  • ATopp
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I had been trying to play since launch and never got in. I would go into a multiplayer game and it would just sit there and load. Today I downloaded the game directly to a new external hard drive (the western digital passport x made for xbox) now I get into a game in under a minute. When the game ends and it's time to load a new one I am in before it starts and waiting for everyone else. Not sure why yours isn't working but I wanted to let you know I had a similar problem that was fixed by a new drive
  • SptZ-PredatorRD
    Im on ssd to but isnt good one...accidentally i erased few windows 10 files last nigt and today testing my dj equipment laptop wont iniciate ..i had to reset windows 10 and i lost all,every software every game...haha i will reinstall the game tomorro and if doesnt works ill buy a new ssd drive
  • BigF33t_13
    4486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Doesn't take that long to load a map on my 7200 rpm hdd. Maybe 30-45 seconds.
  • SptZ-PredatorRD
    Seems im having another issues
  • TheDarkest0ne
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For me, the loading takes long because the of the cut scenes at the beginning of Operations. They freeze , but I still see the spinning icon, so I know it is still loading. My OS is on SSD , but I keep my games on a HDD.
  • SptZ-PredatorRD
    Im.having the same issue...u think is our game copy?
  • TheDarkest0ne
    edited October 2016
    Im.having the same issue...u think is our game copy?

If you are regarding to my issue. I am not sure. I did a repair, but I will refuse to do re-install. Still having the same problem. Just my thing. I am thinking it is all these optimization problems going on.
  • SptZ-PredatorRD
    I reinstalled the game and the issue stills...ima install the game on anotjer computer this weekend.and ill let u know
  • TheDarkest0ne
    I reinstalled the game and the issue stills...ima install the game on anotjer computer this weekend.and ill let u know

Sounds good and good luck.
  • Meldris
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have issues loading the game, it's install on an SSD and may god know when it loads.
  • SptZ-PredatorRD
    Game launch take a while...of coursenis a **** 50 gb game... And the loading screen to enter the map has been fixed...now it takes 10 to 15 seconds to enter the game...before was like 4 or 5 minutes...
  • MEAGACHILLI
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have had it on my mech hdd and I was having problems getting in to a game so I transfered it across to my SSD and still the same. I'm finding that I'm getting into the game just in time to finish and mostly loose.

I think it's about time the developers got there heads out of their back sides and sorted these problems out including the constant low packets icon flashing. People have spent alot of money on this product. Consumer rights and not fit for purpose spring to mind.....