Why do my loadouts keep resetting?

TankGewehr1917
1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Every time I launch the game my loadouts reset! I'm on PS4.

Comments

• jmz959
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you sure you're not just switching to one of the other 5 loadouts you can have for each class?
  • redline706899
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2016
    I have had the same issue, as well as the classes being greyed out while customizing them.

Also checked and made sure I wasn't switching between the loadouts, unfortunately not the case
  • 4szu5gi00b4x
    26 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah this happens to me too. I never realise until I'm in game, so annoying.
  • ErobererZim
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happened to me as well, 2 times by now. Really annoying
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PSA- make your custom classes to loadouts 2 and 3. Those dont reset.

Just make sure you have 2 or 3 equipped when you first spawn in.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My wife pointed out that every time she pulls up the companion app her classes go back to default. Do you use companion?
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have not used it to change loadouts. It seems to happen at random.
  • MuffinMan3789
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This happends to me to, and I'm on PC, so it's not client side. My friends that I play with say they don't have this problem, so we must be doing something that is triggering this.
  • SweetExorcist
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The companion app will definitely reset it as someone said. When customizing I too get my weapons greyed out. I have to hit O or switch the class and choose it again
  • 4szu5gi00b4x
    26 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I've stopped using loadout no.1 for each class and 2 and 3 haven't reset at all, no problems since. I haven't used the app since doing that either so I don't know which is the problem.
  • Battalion360
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am also experiencing the reset. This seems to be a common theme with battlefield games unfortunately. Seems like something they would have wanted to fix over the course of the past 3-4 games. Don't want to go too far off topic but I have also just recently lost all signs of my preorder bonus weapons. Gone from inventory as well as any stats I had with the hellfighter m1911 pistol.
  • Maestro-FIN
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    happens to me if i change anything from the loadouts in the battle companion, somehow it wipes ingame loadouts to default
  • FRSTDWNx
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My wife pointed out that every time she pulls up the companion app her classes go back to default. Do you use companion?

I just posted this. Same here.
  • Damadtree
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My Field Medic always has his sidearm revert back to the default P38 pistol. This wasn't the case at first. Have never used the companion.
  • Damadtree
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, googled this and didn't realise this post was 3 years old and from the previous title :) Still happening in BF5 as well *facepalm*
This discussion has been closed.