Weekly Debrief

Battlepack opening glitch? No item recieved...

Comments

• SeenoEvul
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing has happened to my 2 Battlepacks from in game not to mention that the codes I redeemed from MONSTER Promotion - I was shorted 4 battlepacks, I do drink alot of monsters so I had been saving up all the tops from them I received all but 4 from the 12 I had. I do believe Battlepacks are broken sadly :(
  • JackMeOff44
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same i lost 3 battlepacks **** hell
  • JackMeOff44
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SeenoEvul wrote: »
    Same thing has happened to my 2 Battlepacks from in game not to mention that the codes I redeemed from MONSTER Promotion - I was shorted 4 battlepacks, I do drink alot of monsters so I had been saving up all the tops from them I received all but 4 from the 12 I had. I do believe Battlepacks are broken sadly :(

you get battlepacks from monster???
  • Shishkagoat
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing, except its when i opened a legendary battlepack that i literally scrapped ALL of my skins for WTF EA!!!! :|
  • xPuriity
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Had the same problem. Fortunately only once.
  • Lazy1nc
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Literally just lost one as well due to an error. Luckily, it was just a standard Battlepack. =/
  • duRp
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Won back to back battlepacks and proceeded to open one up during the following intermission, first one opened up just fine, the second one I was not so lucky. I had the same thought as OP "not a big deal" until I cashed in for the 900 scrap superior battlepack which was lost to me as well. No wonder WW1 had the high casualty count...everyone's dam battlepacks went missing.
  • IIISLEDGEIII
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same problem,lost 2 battlepacks
  • Captain_Meowsers
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've lost only 1 battlepack at this point. Still kinda annoying :(
  • Fleshmeister
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, i lost a pack. But, i don't really care since they are pretty worthless
  • Aim4Sneaky
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just had the same thing, typical scam to get you to buy battlepacks with real money when they enable it (Which they will)
  • StarscreamUK
    7319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    i've only had it happen twice on the 2nd day, since then they all opened ok
  • ChetABacon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    I opened a battlepack went to the inventory and scrapped a gun, it said i had another battlepack tried opening it and gave me an error so i logged out and now I lost over 800 scraps.

update I restarted again and I have it back
  • cruXador
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Same here. This happened at least 6 times by now. As one waits during matchmaking, and decides to open an awarded battlepack, there appears to be an issue with state management where when a game is found the animations of the battlepack opening are interrupted, the awards discarded and the battlepack removed from the user's list without ever any user action or input. I've been programming in the games industry for a good 13 years and overall nearly 30 years and I can tell you, this is a BASIC programming problem in multi-threaded systems. Please, don't send a boy on a man's errand. Technically some aspects of the game are shocking -- but it's fun to play and therefore we forgive them.
  • CCCPBrianBarba
    59 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Welcome to battlefield 1
  • Persilis_Evan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This happened to me as well. I purchased an enhanced battlepack and I had to reopen it 2 times. When I did open it, I received the "Super Rare" silver victory skin for the light tank. Then when I went to my entire inventory it was gone. I have messaged EA and I play on the Xbox One.
  • NumberSixIT
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Purchased an Enanched Battlepack and lost it. Error while opening it.
  • MRSJEIKS
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same problem hete. 4 battlepacks gone.
  • Tactical_Pickaxe
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just lost 2 battlepacks because of this. The game has been out for months yet all these bugs are still in the game. Shows how much EA and Dice care about their customers...
  • Mercer_Bears1
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lost two Battlepacks on Feb 18 and two more on Feb 19. While these battle packs are basically useless unless you get the unlikely squad boost it is still frustrating when I play at least 40 rounds of domination and only manage to get four "RANDOM" battle packs just to have them disappear. Thinking its all the cussing of the game I do that is picked up by my Kinect that is the reason?!?!?