Weekly BF

Battlepack opening glitch? No item recieved...

Comments

• Nikufox
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Same, Lost 2 battlepacks (not starting animation, just black screen) then gives error and both vanishes into thin air...pissed me off.
    Thank god i didn't use real money...

This is just not a minor glitch anymore, and few days ago after i played one round of conquest; none battlepacks given to anybody end of the round, lol i was like wtf.

Battlepack system in general is worst iv ever seen....
  • DaffyTheLame
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same thing happened to me like 10 minutes ago. Lost 2 battlepacks due to that glitch. worked fine until now.
  • ensamseglerskan
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Lost one superior pack yesterday and one today. Scraps gone and didn't recieve any items (dubbel-checked the inventory). Hope DICE fix this and at least return our scraps. Imagine people spending real money and having this issue.
  • IIL4MBDAII
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DICE's patching rule n°1: "Everything that worked before shall be broken and we shall say to ye, fear not, for the next patch will fix it."
  • Leonardo_1966
    74 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    spent 900 on superior battlepack and got an error then lost it....
  • TrenchGodd
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When that happens to me the game just seem to miss the battlepack opening animation and it says unable to open the pack but then i check my inventory and the new skins are there.
  • Dr_Zyinrhaus
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happened to me today aswell.
    I opened a battlepack and got an error message. Than suddenly my battlepack was gone lol
  • ClaytonDixie
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It has happened twice to me today. I paid $50.00 for premium subscription too. And I googled and there is no place to contact the dev. What bs.
  • 0pt3r
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You need to contact support and they can retrieve them/give them to you.

Expect this to keep happening though. Like most things in this game, it's buggy/broken.

/end thread
  • ZampeG
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just got 2 legendary skins, error opening battle pack lost both. Wtf I earned them during the valentine's day Challenge. VERY PISSED OFF.
  • WMHSW
    same issue here lost 4 battlepacks + the valentines battlepack so 5 intotal over the past couple of days, still no solution to this or a way to get our battlepacks back ? and then just to mention another problem or atleast i it´s a problem, me and my friend both play battlefield 1 alot together we are both of the same skill lvl but for some reason my mate get´s like 3 times as many battlepacks as me we play the same amount and the same maps so i dont see have he can get that many more it...

a bit salty here....
  • Whatsuprz
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah same hear and wtf is dice doing about that? This it outrageous given the fact that 1 battlepack costs. Are they refunding lost battlepacks or what?!?!
  • HST-MuTTer
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ZampeG wrote: »
    Just got 2 legendary skins, error opening battle pack lost both. Wtf I earned them during the valentine's day Challenge. VERY PISSED OFF.

How did you know what was in those Battlepacks?
  • Whatsuprz
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Given the fact that this happened to quite everyone who played after the winter update and that the whole game is buggy as hell i would suggest that they gibe 5-10 battlepacks to everyone who logs in during a certain week (maybe they shall not pass week)..... if you have a system that allows buying battlepacks opening them MUST work completeley flawlessly otherwise you do nothing more than commiting fraud which is a CRIME. This is unacceptable!... so fix it dice! As soon as possible and make it up to all who got screwed over by your broken system
  • FiftyFifty144
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I also lost a battlepack and today i started the game and saw that also my points for the items you don´t want to use were gone (had more than 1100 points). I could have bought some packs for this but now it looks like they are gone. Sad to see that there are still some big gaps to fix ... The only message i got in the battle pack menu was " loding battlepacks failed" ... don´t know if this only happend to me or if there are more cases ...
  • MrTrigg3rFing3r
    the problem i see here is the crap customer service DICE has, at least they can send a bloody email to inform customers.
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeap, got 2 Battlepacks today from end of round and when I try to open them either in or out of game "An error occurred when trying to open Battlepacks" after the screen goes black. So, I dunno what's going on with this. First time this has EVER happened since BF1 launch in October . Also, there's been some decent lag spikes in game. Happened on Sinai Desert map approximately 45 min ago.
  • MRSJEIKS
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They just have to give the top 5 players of both teams an battlepack. Not random. Also they need to fix this.
  • Whatsuprz
    HST-MuTTer wrote: »
    ZampeG wrote: »

How did you know what was in those Battlepacks?

I'm quite sure he meant superior battlepacks in those are just legendary skins even 10 times as unacceptable to loose those
  • hukafrog
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yep i opened a battlepack which showed a super rare light tank skin but its not in my inventory and all my scraps are gone