Weekly BF

Battlepack opening glitch? No item recieved...

124»

Comments

• R58CQ
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I had over 17,000 scraps saved up and now it's all gone. I just logged in and it reset to zero. I'm seriously pissed off at this because I had plans on spending most of it on this revision, it's going to reset Wednesday night and I know DICE isn't going to do anything about this in time. Thank god I didn't buy the season pass for this trash, I was seriously contemplating it too. I feel so cheated right now. It's like the people that made this game are complete amateurs and it's not just the scrap/battlepack issues. It's every little thing that has been going on. I get shot with a Gewehr 98 sniper rifle and it shows a Hellreiger legendary. I've had my mouse sensitivity reset multiple times now as well as all my classes. I don't even know where to begin with the revive bug, that joke pretty much tells itself. I mean, what else could I possible say that hasn't been said already about this game? Absolutely nothing. I could write a book about how broken Battlefield games are after playing them for so many years now and it would be a best seller.
  • The_DoctorsWife1
    129 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    I am on PS4 as well.

I lost two TODAY thanks to this stupid error. I was able to get a legendary skin for my Russian 1895 (my favorite gun in the entire game, I was so excited), "The Medicine", and I went to my inventory to equip it, but IT WASN'T THERE. :( This is pure ROBBERY. I will not stand for this at all. It's driving me insane, I want it fixed, DICE, and I want it fixed NOW.

DICE, give me the skin I was promised!!! This is BS!!!! >:(
  • Whatsuprz
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The issue is known now since days but yet there wasn't even an official apology from EAs side. Is that how you treat your customers?! I thought the screwed over deluxe update for previous premium members showed how you care about people who allready gave you their money. But this is outrageous!

And yet ea again thinks that they could simply swipe it under the carped. Instead of repairing it the winter update completeley broke the game this reaches from minor issues like selbstlader 1906 reload animation bug and wrong weapons shown in kill cam to such major issues like with the battlepacks or repeaded server join bug (black screen)... also they seemingly never hear out the community as you can see with players demanding scrabs or battlepacks for the best players at the end of round or battlepacks for leveling up. Yet they have time for minor things like making over the **** suez map (which will always be linear without a total makeover) the 3rd time or including useless hours long hidden dog tag missions that will prob unlock a useless weapon you can retrieve from a box after all maps are out!.... this was the last time i bought a battlefield game before the premium edition is out
  • Brayve_Sir_Robin
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I appeared to lose two battlepacks last weekend (unable to open battlepack due to an error) so I called an EA advisor.

He said EA is aware of the situation but in almost all cases the battlepack contents are eventually added to your inventory after the servers synch (one or two days).

He said I had opened three battlepacks yesterday (20 Feb) when I thought I had just one in my inventory.

Sure enough, I noticed an extra puzzle piece and legendary skin that hadn't been there before.

I also noticed my scraps had gone to 0 but he said I still had some (which was the correct number).

So perhaps the battlepack system this weekend had some errors that will hopefully sort themselves out.
  • Mercer_Bears1
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have started not opening my battlepacks when I first get them and then waiting until the next day to do anything with them. This worked because this morning I had three unopened battlepacks that I was successfully able to retrieve. I was also able to scrap some unwanted trash skins (regular skins) and get enough credits to buy a supreme one.
  • dannyd2k12
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing just happened to me, one minute I had 970 scraps, the next - gone. Ran around a map during Domination with just one other player before I realised that we were the only ones there and my HUD margins were displaying the loading screen. All over the shop get the finger out, DICE
  • rki99
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    Same here on Pc but I lost one standard and 2 superior from the winter patch due to the error on opening them , hope this gets fixed soon
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damnit... same happening to me. To make matters worse, I've been saving my scraps for the scout rifles as well.
  • Holmindeboks
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2017
    today i have the same, i wanted to play guild wars 2 will they shall not pass release and then playing battlefield but a friend asked to play bf1 for few days so today i thought oke lets play some rounds but, bugs, i got a battlepack and error and no loot. then i want to join a server it was loading and then i get message that i am 1 in queue. game runs not smooth i got connection problems when starting.
    and all favorite servers are gone from the list :S
  • Nemesis_sultan
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have purchased Premium Pass with Delux upgrade bundle with around 49.99 dollar. While opening the Battlepacks today at 02:00 GMT+6. I have received a message saying an error occurred while opening the Battlepack and there is nothing new in the inventory. Worst thing is the Battlepack is also gone. I have lost several of them trying to open it. This is totally not fare.
    Please let me know what is going on and what will be about my lost Battlepacks????? What is the fixation of this?????
  • cherokee_blues
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    C'mon fix this! i opened a battlepack yesterday(12.03.17) and got the m1917trophy skin for the light tank, which is extremly rare, but than an error screen appeared. now the skin is not in the inventory and i didn't get back a battlepack either... that sucks...
  • AduaneroKill
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same to me. 7 battlepacks. And 300 minimum scraps lost for me this weekend......Dice pls take your time, but I WANT MY BATTLEPACKS BACK....And a gift for the issues :-)
  • IIIIIXPOWERIIIII
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I also experienced the same problem 4 Battlepack gave an error...